1. Page 1 of 3
Mobile No. +971-56-1871043
Job Title : Quantity Surveyor
Name of current Employer : China State Construction Engineering Corporation (Middle East)(L.L.C.)
Name of Employee: Waqar Azeem
Profession : Quantity Surveyor
Date of Birth : 08-09-1985
Years with current
Nationality : Pakistan
Academic : Bachelor of Technology in Civil (Honors)
Diploma of Associate Engineer (Civil)
Diploma of Quantity Surveyor
Diploma of Land Surveyor
Diploma of AutoCAD
Diploma of Material Technician
Professional: Quantity Surveyor
Computer: AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Photo Shop, Primavera, Power Point
Languages : English
I have more than 4 years of experience in quantity survey, handled various mega projects of roads, Bridges and Buildings
within UAE and Pakistan. Good communication skills, leadership qualities, can handle all work related to contracts and
commercial roll apart from submitting and follow up for interim payment, final account, variation, claims etc.
Assisting to Senior Qs to prepare cost / commercial report, post tendering, budget for higher management on monthly
I have prepared some tools which made quantity surveying more fast and easy. My Understanding of Computer languages
still inspires me to make a difference
Holding UAE international driving license
1) Excellent report writing skills
2) Quantities take off using standard method of
7) Self-motivated with ability to work
8) Proactive and self-motivated
2. Page 2 of 3
3) Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
4) Final account preparation,
5) Interim Valuations
6) Good IT skills with competency at Microsoft Word
9) Contract administration and cost control
10) Cost reporting
11) Good at working with people at all levels and willing
to work in a team
1) COMPNAY 1: China State Construction Engineering Corp (Middle East) L.L.C
Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
Name & Location Dubai Parks Access from Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Name of Client RTA (Road & Transport Authority)
Description of the Project
25 km roads, Bridge, Street lighting, Storm water drainage, Telecommunications,
Potable water, Sewerage, Network and other utility works.
Value of the project 244.5 Million DHS
Period of engagement 16 Months
1) Calculate the quantities for different disciplines.
2) Ensure that the subcontractors' payment are made for executed works approved
by the consultant.
3) Preparation of variation orders.
4) Preparation of monthly Payment Certificates & Final Certificate and follow-up with
the Consultant for approval.
5) Verify subcontractors' payment invoices.
6) Preparation of measurement sheets, final measurements & final BOQ
7) Preparation and Submission of New Rate.
8) Assisting the SQS in preparation of monthly payment its certificate and verification
9) Quantity Take Off from Drawings
10) Maintain Proper record for Quantity Section
11) Reports to Senior Qs.
12) Study and Understand the Contract agreement.
13) Updating Measurement Sheet for Material on Site
14) Prepare the Monthly Cost Report.
2) COMPNAY: China State Construction Engineering Corp (Middle East) L.L.C
Responsibilities: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Name & Location The Development of South Shamkha Infrastructure (LOT 3), Abu Dhabi
Name of Client Musanada
3. Page 3 of 3
Description of the Project Bridge, Roads, Storm water drainage, Sewerage, network and other utility works.
Value of the project 1.65 Billion DHS
Position Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Period of engagement June-2012- Sep-2015
1) Measurement of works in accordance with the various Standard methods of
2) Calculate quantities of work for different disciplines.
3) Review the Subcontractors payment certificate and confirm quantities
4) Prepare of Status reports as requested.
5) Preparation of Management Information Systems on a monthly basis
projecting profitability of the business with details of order book.
6) Study and Understand the Contract agreement.
7) Updating Measurement Sheet for Monthly Valuation
8) Updating Measurement Sheet for Material on Site
9) Quantity Take Off from Drawings
10) Follow Up the RFIA’S from Engineers and Maintaining the Files
11) Assist Quantity Surveyor for related works for the project
12) Maintain Proper record for Quantity Section
13) Prepare the Monthly Cost Report.
14) Submit/receive and recording the inspection requests (RFA’s)
15) Preparation of monthly Payment Certificates & Final Certificate and follow-up
with the Consultant for approval.
16) Preparation of variations and estimates.
Name as in the passport AZEEM WAQAR
Passport No. BK1854242
Social Status Single
Visa Status Employment
Driving License Yes
If given me an opportunity I will work to the best of my knowledge, skill and abilities in order to provide full support to the
Establishment within a project regarding the Quantity Surveying works & to make the best use of the technical skills in
order to produce results of the highest standards.