Eng.: Antônio Cláudio Ribeiro Machado
47 years old - Brazillian - Married
Phone (12) 3949 1976 (home) / (12) 99771 0109 (mobile)
Email: email@example.com ou firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager (OEM – Brazil and Argentina)
Product Marketing Manager (New Customers and Product Creation – Domestic and Export)
Quality (System and Supply Development)
NSK Brasil Ltda [October 2007 to March 2015]
OEM Sales Manager [Brazil and Argentina] – 2013 to 2015 São Paulo office.
- Manage all Industrial Sales (OEM) activities in Brazil and Argentina, Sales (emphasis on new business
creation), sales force management, financial statements (focus on operating income-OI) by coordinating net sales
and sales gross profitability (price management and product costs); SGA (sales expenses), stock (imported and
domestic), and new business creation (Brazil and Exports Argentina and Mexico);
- Manage Sales Budget for South America region Brazil and Argentina of U$40Million,
- Manage 300 domestic customers through group of 17 people (Sales Engineers and Order Desks), in Brazil,
Argentina and Mexico, segments as Electrical Motors, Power Tools, House Hold appliance, General Industry,
Agriculture, Mining, Gear Box, Pump & Compressor, Transportation, Energy(Wind);
- Manage three branchs (Joinville SC, Porto Alegre and Buenos Aires);
- Develop and implement sales & marketing strategy plan for the region (Sales Budget and Mid Term Planning
1+4 years), being a member of South America sales team (reporting to CSO - USA);
- Manage new product introduction/new business development (product definition, product promotion, customer
- Effectiveness product cost down management [Business Plan], window between customer satisfaction and
company operating income (operation and financial departments).
Sales Manager [Brazil] – 2007 to 2009 Joinville office
- Manage a sales budget for the region (Brazil) of U$20Million (with representative growth);
- Manage 90 domestic and export customers; divided by 3 main segments, being Electric Motors [WEG],
HouseHold Appliance [Whirlpool] Power Tools [Makita, Bosch, A Stihl];
- Key Account manager living 4 years in Joinville, responsible for Jonville branch, directly for Electric Motors
segment (WEG – Jaragua dos Sul Santa Catarina);
- Manage and Coach a sales workforce of 7 people;
- Develop and implement sales & marketing strategy plan for Electrical segment
- Manage new product introduction (product definition, product promotion, customer development); and
effectiveness product cost down management [Business Plan];
- Member of company financial process management.
Philips Displays Components / LG. Philips Displays Brasil (1987 to 2006)
Product & Marketing Manager (Sales and Marketing)
(New Business and New product Creation – Domestic and International) 1999 to 2006
- Responsible for the whole departmental structure of Product and Marketing Management;
- Development of New Business and Products, taking into consideration the four steps to get a well succeed
marketing administration as, understand value, create value, delivery value and maintain value to Brazilian and
Overseas customers (national and international). Regions like, Sao Paulo, Manaus, Argentina, Europe, Asia,
United States, Mexico and South Africa. - Responsible to create new business opportunities, considering, initial
negotiation (reference prices), product development (samples, trial and mass production), delivery (logistic way),
and quality (Quality Complaint, response time, PPM levels).
- Direct involvement and Support to develop Business Strategic (strategy review), Sales plan (RoFo and Sales
Plan), Marketing plan (Mix, SWOT, 5 forces), Product plan (Design-in or launching Plan, BCG) and Production
- Identify new business opportunities together with region account managers;
- Manage activities of samples preparation, samples delivery and visit customer to evaluated and conclude the
- Responsible for reassuring that the products existence is well balance according to the indicators of
benchmarking, performance, quality and costs.
- Define Product and Marketing Politics considering all the business conditions like suppliers, customers and
competitors, stockholders and employees;
- Collection of marketing information, including competitive benchmarks, trends and opportunities, and customer
expectations (Customer Survey, CVM);
- Coordination of trade shows, training, and seminar. (Stand crew in CES Las Vegas, Manaus customers training
and Brazil and foreign customers road shows);
- Management of new product development teams, considering product design and customers involvements
- Management of product lifetime and its market within the company (Development, Introduction, Growing,
Maturity, Decline and Phase-out);
- Management and control through BBS (Balanced Scorecard) key indicators product and marketing activities;
Marketing - Customer Service (After Sales).
Philips Displays Components Brasil - 1995 to 1999 (Quality and Marketing – After Sales Actvities)
- Responsible to implement, coordinate and manage the customer service operation, fetching customer
satisfaction for dometic and mainly export customers;
- Management through development of quality agreement, key indicators (mainly PPM level and response time
KPI - BBS), quality complaint (8D, customers feedback, 6 sigma, improvements plan).
- Interaction of customers, quality, manufactory, employees, and suppliers;
- Coordination of customer survey related to quality; - Improvement team coordination;
- Frequent customer meetings (PPM cooperation) and visits, looking for continuous improvements.
Philips Displays Components Brasil - 1987 to 1995 (Quality)
- Responsible for test laboratory administration, supervising of a team of 12 technicians involved on process,
product and equipment evaluation, publishing managing reports of process and product capability equipment
performance and supporting problem solving process;
- Quality system audit conducting based on ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 series standard; - Responsible to develop
new suppliers to fulfill standards requirements by using Quality tools as (like R&R; FMEA, PPA,QFD, Problem
Solving 8D as others.
- 2011 – Sales and Marketing MBA INPG Santa Catarina (not concluded yet).
- 2001 – Marketing Management [FGV São Paulo]; - 1999
- Post-Graduated as Business Management [FAAP]; - 1996
- Graduated as Electronic Engineer [Univap] 1990
- Electronic Technician [ETEP] 1987
Languages: English and Spanish.
International Experiences (International Travels)
- USA Ann Arbor International and Regional Sales Meetings,Las Vegas (Stand Crew), San Diego, Miami.
- Japan [NSK factories tour – Tokyo, Fukushima, Fujisawa, Otsu).
- EUROPE: England, Eidhoven (Holland); Hungary, Vienna.
- South Africa: Cape Town, Johannesburg.
- Mexico: Mexico City, Juarez, Rosarito, Tijuana, Gomes Palacio.