1. Login into the Learning Management System
The Ruckus Learning Management System (LMS) uses the same credentials as your Ruckus Wireless Support login. If you do not have
a Support account, you can easily set one up in minutes.
1) Point your browser to www.ruckuswireless.com
2) Click on SUPPORT
3) Click on TRAINING
2. 4) Click on “Log in or register for a Support account to see the course catalog”
5) If you already have a Support Account, login with those credentials. Otherwise, continue here to learn how to get a
3. 6) If you do not have an account click on “Get Access”.
7) Click “No I have not” on the pop-up
8) Click “Continue” on the next pop-up
4. 9) Type in your email address (this is where the verification email will be sent)
5. 10) Fill out the requested information and click “Submit”
1) In a few minutes check your email (the same email account that you used in step 6). Look for the account confirmation
email and click the enclosed link to activate your Support account.
2) Click the “Continue to My Support link to Log in.
6. 3) Click the LOGIN button on the top right of the Support page
1) Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
7. 2) Click on the TRAINING button in the NAV bar
3) Click on the link “Visit our official training portal to see the catalog”. This will transfer you to the LMS