1. Elie Abi Rizk
(+961) – 3 – 469249
Lebanese, single, DOB May 26th, 1988
Summary & Objectives
I am ambitious & highly motivated and am looking for an opportunity to join a leading team, where I can
apply my working experience and educational background; and at the same time, advance and have a
healthy long term career growth.
- Attending CMA Courses at Move Forward International – July 2016
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Finance
2008– 2013 – Sagesse University.
- Baccalaureate in Secondary Education – Economics and Sociology
Graduated in 2008 - Saint Jean High School
Accounting & Taxes Training
Intensive training sessions with practical examples under the supervision of an experienced Certified
Public Accountant in the following subjects:
- Income tax on salaries: calculation of the tax, related accounting entries, filing of the declaration R10-
- Social security subscriptions and contributions: calculation of the subscriptions, filing of the
monthly/quarterly and yearly declarations, with the related accounting entries.
- Filing of the VAT quarterly declaration with the related accounting entries by activities types.
- Non Resident tax.
- Monthly and yearly closing entries and provisions: prepaid, accrued expenses and income, EOSI
provision calculation, etc.
- Depreciation calculation and preparation of an asset register.
- Capital and equities participations accounting entries.
- Inventory accounting entries (both periodical & perpetual methods).
- Financial statements preparation: Balance Sheet, Income Statement & Cash Flow.
Accounting Working Experience
1- Experienced Accountant at Mobile Technology Tomorrow (February 2015- Present)
- Responsible about Data Entry and all related accounts reconciliations: receivables and payables, cash
and banks, etc.
- Sales invoices and receipts issuance, whenever requested.
- Prepare forecasted cash flow by mentioning the due payments and receipts for the upcoming month,
and showing the needed or excess amount of cash.
- Follow up on payment execution to services provider’s accounts, and preparation of these payments.
- Monthly closing entries: prepaid, accruals, provisions, depreciation, etc.
2. - Booking of the salary entry prepared by the Chief Accountant.
- Issuing of monthly financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement & Cash flow) before
submitting to the Chief Accountant for final approval.
- Responsible about filing and booking the NSSF, taxes on salaries, and VAT declarations.
2- Accountant at Wooden Bakery (March 2014- January 2015)
- Handle all general ledger data entry into the Accounting System, and accounts reconciliations.
- Prepare daily sales invoices, in addition to return and credit notes, to distributors and franchises.
- Transact all accounting entries for Ticket Restaurant, Amex, and Visa and Master Card bank receipts.
- Prepare statements of accounts to all franchises once every 10 days.
- Maintain the assets register of the company; update it on daily basis, and monthly depreciation.
- Monitor distributors’ timely payments; make sure they don’t exceed their credit limit and/or duration.
- Ensure that past due receivables status is promptly brought to the attention of the Senior Accountant.
- Provides all requested sales reports for the Senior Accountant.
3- Junior Auditor & Accountant at Bureau Fernand Ghamika & Elie Rizkallah (March-
2013 - March 2014)
- Data Entry and assisting in auditing at clients firms.
- Responsible for different firms’ data entry under minimal supervision: updating the ledgers, accounts
reconciliation and statements issuance, and submission of a monthly reconciled trial balance.
- Act as a filtering point for verifying the accuracy of invoices &other documents/ records.
- High attention to details, responsible for preparing/ updating checks’ records& invoices
- Responsible for preparing the National Social Security Funds files (NSSF)
- Reconciling the NSSF, Taxes on salaries and VAT declarations with the related ledgers.
I have accomplished a successful career in Roadster Diner between 2007 and 2014. Started in October
2007 as a runner, and got promoted through the years, to finally handle the position of Floor Team Leader
for the last 2 years, 2013 and 2014.
Floor Team Leader at Roadster Diner (January 2013- September 2014)
- Managing customer relations and internal matters related to the day-to-day operation.
- Key staff member reporting into ownership and senior management team.
- Responsible for managing our staff’s payroll and supplier invoicing.
- Managing sales figures and responsible to ensure a healthy growth based on business objective.
- Handling the closing, and responsible for the daily sales cash delivery to head office.
- Building floor plans and effectively assigning the teams based on strength to maximize productivity.
- Organizing schedules and working hours systematically to ensure balanced teams.
- Continuously monitoring pre-set KPIs and making sure we are on track to achieve objectives.
- Lead trainer, and have executed several training schedules for all different front of the house positions
according to QSCV (Quality, Service, Cleanliness, and Value).
- Act as Floor Manager when needed and ensure 100% customer & team members’ satisfaction.
- Handling staff issues, as solving their problems, making their work more collaborative and effective.
3. Additional Information
- Experienced in MS Office – Internet.
- Accounting Software knowledge: 3 DS, Focus-IBP, Squirel, Pims, Bim and Socate.
- Basic Training Skills - Roadster Diner – July 2011
- Java Fire Protection program - Roadster Diner – May 2011
- Wowing our Guest workshop - Roadster Diner - February 2010
- Languages: Arabic, English, French.
Honors and Awards
- Certificate for completion of training course- LSA Bar-tendering School–June 2011
- Gratitude Certificate for Efforts Above & Beyond - Roadster Diner - June 2009
- Certificate of Recognition- Voted as Team Member of the Year 2008 - Roadster Diner – 2008
- Team Member of the Month Certificate - Roadster Diner–March 2008