5. Marketing Needs
- Offer an international inspired
brand proposition that is targeted
at discerning customers who are
looking for stylish, technological
advanced, one-of-a-kind designs
that are made with the highest
quality that live in the greater Los
- International Clothing
- Clothing whose design is
influenced by cultures all over
the world and made with top
of the line materials
throughout the globe.
- Assortment of sizes
- Functional and Fashionable
- Ease of Care
- One of-a-kind designs
- Status symbol
- Specific stitching materials
and production design
- Technologically advanced
- Anti-microbial Finish
- Special stain-release fabric
- Fluid-repellant finish
7. Market Trends
- “Fast Fashion”
- Mass-Market Retailers
- Designers collaborate with fast fashion
retailers like H&M and mass merchants like
Target to deliver lines specifically made for
- Emergence of Diffusion Lines
- Customer Acquisition
- Expand customer base by adding 50 new customers
every two months for the first two years of operation.
- Product Development
-Develop and introduce 5 new t-shirt designs for
every season for the first year of operation.
- Unit Sales
- Sell 200 t-shirts to each of our targeted segments
every month for the first 2-5 years of operation.
- Market Share
- Capture at least .10% of the Los Angeles
market within the first 2-5 years of operation.
- Sales Revenue
- Achieve sales revenue between $102,000 -
$107,000 within our first year of operation
- Product Sales Revenue
-Achieve product revenue $25,500 – 26,750 per
- Increase our yearly profit by 25% annually
within our first 3-5 years of operation.
- Reduce stores use of electricity by at least 5%
- Reduce Waist
Increase the proportion of recyclable product within our t-shirts
to 20% by the start of our second year of operation.
- Build Awareness
- Build Awareness among our target market about ways to be
sustainable consumers by attracting 1,000 visitors to our
company’s web page daily.
- Community Involvement
- Encourage employees to volunteer for local projects around the
community, by allowing them 30 hours of volunteerism per year
on company time.
- Private Label
- Control over our product factors
- Ability to make quick adjustments
- Easier to customize brand labels
- Fit our Brand Positioning and Image
- More Distinctive/Appealing
- Utilize across all consumer touch points
- Symmetrical and is visually appealing to the eye
- Utilize bold colors that draw and hold attention
- ULIMATE GOAL
- Distinctive marketing assets to replace our brand name in
- Most Ideal Communication Channels
- Ok!, In Style, Elle ,Self, Seventeen, Shape, Teen Vogue,
Glamour and Cosmopolitan.
- Weekends from 7:00 pm –Midnight and from Midnight - 6:00
- MTV.com, LivngSocial.com, TicketMaster.com and Vevo.com.
- Social Media
- Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Cable Television
- BET, Bravo, Centric, E!, Fox Soccer Channel, Logo, and MTV
Tr3s, Soapnet, and Style.
- Position in Industry
- Create a fixed price that will be consistent with our positioning
Exclusive and Luxury item.
- Value-Based Pricing Model
- Customers’ perception of value of our t-shirts and the price that they
would be willing to pay in able to determine a fixed price for our t-shirts.
- Strategy Downturn
- Achieving a reasonable gross profit margin
- Prices would be set at level that is focused on customer retention
and overall growth within the fashion design industry.
TOTAL PRICE $80 - $200