1. DOUG STURDIVAN
4019 Cornwall Ct
Rocklin, CA 95677
Core Sales Strengths
• Organizational and Analytical Skill
• Strategic Leadership
• Verbal and Written Communication
• Business Development
• Outstanding Customer Relations
• Attention to Detail
• Strategic Brand Positioning
• Key Client Retention
HARBINGER FITNESS - FAIRFIELD, CA 2015 - PRESENT
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Responsible for all territory growth of sales and new business development, including new product
introductions, marketing, key account management and territory sales quota, brand performance and
product/category expertise, customer relationship development, new dealer orientation, legal, forecasting,
distributor agreements, budget tracking, reporting and order entry.
• Implement a comprehensive distribution business plan targeted at regional and emerging territories in
line with the global strategy.
• Managed international travel plan for each territory based on market analysis and key initiatives.
• Maintained and Developed strong relationships in order to guarantee profitable business and customer
satisfaction through trade shows, product knowledge, and customer service.
• Identified, evaluated and monitored key markets that we could capitalize on opportunity with new
sales initiatives campaigns and new business strategies to reach sales targets.
GOLDEN VIKING SPORTS - GRASS VALLEY, CA 2011 - 2014
ACTION SPORTS SALES MANAGER
Responsible for all aspects of sales, marketing, business development and brand recognition including
preparing catalog layouts, press releases, and tradeshow coordination for action sports product category.
Recruited and managed independent sales force and initiated nationwide sales strategies.
• Consistently developed strong, sustainable relationships with dealers, distributors and executive
decision makers that directly resulted in increased sales volume and market share.
• Developed and executed global/regional marketing promotional programs for the launch of new
products including merchandising and pricing strategies, build-outs, and events.
2. • Executed collaborations between key action sports brands and negotiated sponsorships with
professional and Olympic athletes.
• Client portfolio included: Big 5 Sporting goods, Dunham's Sports, MC Sports, and Sports Authority.
HO SPORTS INC. - REDMOND, WA 2006 - 2010
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Responsible for all aspects of sales and business development functions, including new product
introductions, marketing, pricing structures, key account management, brand performance, customer
relationship development, new dealer orientation, contract/distributor negotiations, and order fulfillment.
Held P&L and budget responsibilities. Designed and implemented improved ordering processes that
decreased sales lead time and decreased inventory carrying costs.
• Maintained sales levels of over $7 million for 5 consecutive years selling products that averaged $100
- $200 per unit. These efforts consistently met or exceeded annual sales goals.
• Developed, maintained, and measured global sales activity of 100+ distributors in more than 80
• Set guidelines to analyze performance within assigned market areas to ensure maximum performance,
open market potential, profitable growth with new and existing distributors and retailers.
• Worldwide distributors located throughout Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and United Arab Emirates.
HO SPORTS INC. - REDMOND, WA 1998 - 2006
INTERNATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
• Worked with management each year to develop strategic partnerships in 8 - 10 countries which led to
brand awareness or increased market share.
• Worked effectively in a cross-functional environment with legal, technical, and product management
teams. Introduced new products programs and promotions. Maintained expense budgets.
HO SPORTS INC. - REDMOND, WA 1994 - 1998
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
• Departmental evaluation and re-design that led to an increase in shipping efficiency by 75%.
• Consistently expanded knowledge and understanding of shipping compliance standards, regulations,
and best practices that led to improved operational efficiency and organizational communication.
NCAA BASKETBALL REFEREE - WEST COAST 1995 - 2015
BIG SKY CONFERENCE, GREAT NORTHWEST ATHLETIC CONFERENCE
PAC WEST CONFERENCE, CASCADE CONFERENCE
3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS - NAIA DIV II - (2009, 2010, 2011)