1. DIANA ROMAN
| EMAIL: DHERNA10@MSN.COM
A detail-oriented, enterprising and hard-working professional with extensive years of
accounting /office experience. Highly efficient, flexible, team-player minded worker with strong
communication and exceptional multi-tasking skills. Commendable track record of dependability
pooled with absolute integrity. Effectively manages multiple projects, meets deadlines under
pressure, and responds to fast moving business programs and seasonal activity.
RJE Telecom, LLC, Ft. Myers, FL
Accounts Receivable Specialist, 2009-2015
• Responsible for daily cash application to appropriate customer accounts.
• Generated/prepared accounts receivable aging report for company VP’s. Worked closely
with field office team to ensure deposits were posted accurately, tracked aged items
(90+days) and properly documented all collection attempts.
• Participated in month end close process (prepared/processed credit/debit memos, invoice
reversals. Prepared voucher to refund overpayments in a timely manner).
• Updated all pertinent excel spread sheets/logs. Ensured that AR area closed within 3
business days or less to prevent disruption to field office billing process.
• Ensured all company billing was accurately exported/imported on a daily basis.
• Prepared monthly bank reconciliation and other balance sheet accounts.
Payroll Administrator, 2005-2009
• Processed weekly payroll in ADP environment (400+ employees – 2 companies)
• Worked closely with field offices to accurately prepare weekly invoices and reviewed
Family Health Centers of SW Florida, Ft. Myers
Administrative Assistant, 1999-2000
Provided broad range of secretarial and administrative assistance to Finance and other
designated Senior Management Team (prepared expense reports, maintained office files
including HR Director, updated spread sheets, created monthly newsletter, worked on special
projects such as grant proposal and other day to day activity) while manning the front desk.
Attended bi-weekly staff meeting and ensured that minutes were prepared/distributed timely.
Supported Accounts Payable department using Platinum Database and provided support to
Payroll Department using ADP environment.
ATEC Systems, LLC, Orlando, FL
Accounts Receivable / Biller, 1998-1999
2. Applied daily cash, analyzed customer accounts and made collection calls (McDonald’s across
South America) and prepared/coded customer invoices based on daily shipping orders.
Hewlett Packard-PR, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Finance Accountant, 1995-1998
Processed intra-corporate billings in SAP environment, monthly check run and ensured month
end process was completed timely. Analyzed and prepared diverse number of financial reports
such as international shipment log, corrected invoices for Duty purpose and received not billed
statistics. Provided support to Freight System, Site Cashier and A/P Lead.
Administrative Assistant, 1992-1994
Provided administrative duties to Facilities Manager (prepared expense reports, drafted letters,
updated excel spread sheets, power point presentations). Supported department team on day to
day operations and provided support to HR Department for company sponsored activities.
Division Travel Coordinator, 1989-1991
Worked closely with company employees and visitors to make all business related travel
Inter-American University, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
• BA Business
• AA Accounting
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, PDF Adobe)
• ADP, SAP, Solomon
• Bi-Lingual – English/Spanish