Are you spending your summer down by the Data Lake? If so, then you want to make certain that the lake is clean and that you pick the best place to swim. The Data Lake is the new analytical paradise that many organizations are banking on to become that answer to improved insights. And you need to prevent the lake from turning swampy.
In this month’s RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner and a special guest will focus on how to govern the data in your Data Lake. Bob’s interaction with his guests is always lively, fact filled and this month they will help you to successfully swim through major barriers to provide an effective and valuable data resource.
In this webinar, Bob and his guest will discuss:
- The relationship between Data Lakes and Data Governance
- Preventing your Data Lake from becoming a Data Swamp
- Governing the Metadata associated with your Data Lake
- Leveraging governed data to provide trustworthy Analytics
- Measuring the value of a governed Data Lake