For years we’ve heard the news that SEO is dead, links are dead. Now we hear that Google would magically “figure it all out”. But links are more powerful than ever. With many people shying away, not wanting to take any risks and thereby leaving all the money on the table – for YOU.
Learn what’s working and what’s not working in links for SEO in 2018 and beyond. Learn why Link Audits and the Disavow file are still so important, and what kind of links work and where and how you’d better be careful.
Key areas covered in this session:
1. Should we still use the disavow tool?
2. Are link audits still important?
3. Are links still important?
4. How can redirects impact my rankings?
5. Should we still build links
6. How do PBN links and work and how to build them so they stick?