The Importance of Social
November 6, 2022
Did you know that
there are 3.2
billion people using
Social media is
for helping an
Establish Brand Awareness
• Social media platforms play a crucial role in.
• Organizations can use these platforms to create brand awareness
by creating ads, using infographics, addressing trends.
• More people are using social media platforms in the current
generation therefore this is an effective way of informing them
about the company and its products.
• Through social media, organizations can develop
relations with other businesses and the society
• Organizations are able to learn more about their
markets and relate with their competitors and the
• They can build a brand voice for themselves where
• they share information about themselves so that
• Can get to know them better.
Promote and Run Ads
• Using ads is one of the best ways to advertise using digital marketing
• They increase brand exposure and helps companies build customer
bases and grow their sales.
• By creating awareness using ads, mopre people learn about the
company and they can advertise their new products.
• Ads increase company tarrifs and improve companies’ image.
• It is a competing strategy that helps businesses stay ahead in the game
during competition with others.
• Social media provides platforms where businesses
can interact with their customers and bond with
• Customers can share their feedback and reviews
of products with the organizations and this
information can be used to improve services and
• This relation with customers established trust and
loyalty towards the brand which helps in growing
• Through social media, an organization is able to humanize their
brand through direct interactions with customers, influencers, and
• A company can emphasize their humanity and values which boosts
their brand affinity and develops loyalty.
• Creating real human connections is a benefit of social media
which increases sales and shows authenticity which builds trust.
• Customer feedback is crucial for any organization because it
provides insights on things they should work on to grow their
• It is a way for organizations to learn more about their customers
and their preferences.
• It helps them improve products and services to increase customer
• It boosts loyalty and helps companies to gains more customers.
Social Media Marketing
• Social media is an important marketing tool
because it creates and increases exposure for
the organization and brand.
• Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and
twitter have been used to promote and sell
products and services to people.
• It ensures more people are reached at once
and new markets entered.
• Using social media, organizations can analyze
markets which includes checking on the
performance of their products and keeping an
eye on their competition.
• It is important to know what their competitors
are up to to identify new market ideas and
know what is trending.
• Knowing how products are performing could
pave way for strategizing and retargeting to
achieve better results.
• Social media is essential for any organization
to do well in the current century because
people are more invested in technology and
social media platforms.
• It enhances conveniency and efficient
operations that benefit customers and
organizations because they all get what they
• Tajudeen, F. P., Jaafar, N. I., & Ainin, S. (2018). Understanding the impact of social media
usage among organizations. Information & Management, 55(3), 308-321.
Offenbar haben Sie einen Ad-Blocker installiert. Wenn Sie SlideShare auf die Whitelist für Ihren Werbeblocker setzen, helfen Sie unserer Gemeinschaft von Inhaltserstellern.
Sie hassen Werbung?
Wir haben unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen aktualisiert.
Wir haben unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen aktualisiert, um den neuen globalen Regeln zum Thema Datenschutzbestimmungen gerecht zu werden und dir einen Einblick in die begrenzten Möglichkeiten zu geben, wie wir deine Daten nutzen.
Die Einzelheiten findest du unten. Indem du sie akzeptierst, erklärst du dich mit den aktualisierten Datenschutzbestimmungen einverstanden.