1. Marketing Foundations – Abrreviated
By: Cynthia Gonzalez, Kitisha Jean Baptisite,
Kenechi Ilechukwu, Jamel Johnson, Dennis
2. I. Type of Organization
II. History of the Organization
Founder – Clark Kent
When was it formed? – 1990
3. III. Products
A. Star Gaze – Clothing
B. Hendrix – Jewelry
C. LUVly – Make-Up
A. Different store regions:
1. Atlanta, Georgia
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. London, England
B. Headquarters – New York City, NY
V. Top Management
Ceo, CMO, COO, CFO etc..
Globally known fashion retailer
Extensive range of products
Establishing a reputation on internet
could be challenging
Customer involvement needs to
Expand to metropolitan areas
New product development
Emerging of other big retail chains
Fluctuations in prices of supplies may
Change in Technology
6. MARKETING OBJECTIVES
• SMART GOALS:
• We specify clearly to appeal consumers with our different
• Last year we had 100,000 customers at each location and
now we expect to reach 400,000 within the next two
• Continue training employee to improve our customer
service skills. Make changes to the stores presentation.
We have a training program for our employees that are
conducted every three months to better their skills.
11. CUSTOMERS DEMOGRAPHICS
* We will be merchandising for all ages but our main target is young adults.
* We are targeting young adults because: 90% of young adults owns a computer and use the
internet, 68% makes purchases and 80% use social media.
* Our marketing products and merchandise can either be bought in stores or on our website
which benefit the customers with the option of not leaving the comfort of their homes.
12. ACHIEVING OUR MARKETING
* Make a brand image or logo that represents our business and it's reputation.
* Creating and handing out business cards.
* Putting up billboards on major highways and in cities.
* Create ads for our business in magazines and newspaper articles.
* Sending brochures and coupons in the mail.
* Create a social media account for advertising our goods.
13. CONTROLLING AND ENSURING
OBJECTIVES ARE ACHIEVE
* Develop a relationship with the customers to gain their loyalty and also help promote our
* Paying close attention to the environment because every year there is a new trend.
* Communicating with the staff
* Mentor and offer training to help employees develop the right skills to make the business run
* Recruit a marketing staff that specialize in areas like Graphic design, Social media, email
marketing and website management.
* Monitoring business progress to ensure we're on the right track.