Cynthia A. Ross
Cell: (480) 620-7384
You are reviewing the resume of a bright, highly motivated and dedicated administrative professional. My
ideal job is one that keeps me on my toes, requires me to utilize all of the technical and interpersonal skills
accumulated through the years and pushes me to continue to learn and grow. I thrive in an environment
where team spirit is key and no two days are ever the same. Two of the primary outcomes that I strive for
each day are feeling a sense of accomplishment in a job well done and knowing that I have contributed in a
positive manner to the organization as a whole.
Accounting, Credit & Collections
• Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable (Full Cycle); Basic General Ledger tasks; Wire/ACH;
Filing of Preliminary Notice for Mechanics Liens and Lien Releases
• Credit – Establish Credit Lines; Underwrite Customer Accounts; New Account Set-up
• Collections – Commercial Accounts; Payment/Credit Applications; Dispute Resolution
• 15+ years administrative experience in highly diverse roles including providing support to High Level
• Generate Expense Reports and Reimbursement Requests; Code and process receipts; Prepare
Excel spreadsheets and correspondence; Create PowerPoint presentations
• Travel Coordinator; Event Planning – Corporate Meetings/Parties/Out-of-Town Multi-Day Events
• Review Applications and run Background Checks; New Hire Orientations; Drug Screens and
Physicals; Issue Emergency Payroll/Payoff or Vacation Checks
• Liaison between Corporate Office/Outside Payroll Company and Employees
• Maintain accuracy in employee records in accordance with federal law and FSLA standards
• Aptitude to quickly learn new software applications; Successful transfer of knowledge to others
• Proficient in Word, Excel, QuickBooks, CIS, Syspac, Kronos, AS400; Knowledge of Peachtree
Accounting, Access, PowerPoint, PCFactor, Oracle Clinical, Citrix, Itron, Neptune, & Star/Hexigram
• Type 60 wpm; 10-key by touch (10,000+ kph); transcription
Administrative Phoenix/Tempe, Arizona
Staffmark Staffing Agency – Billing Analyst, 11/10 – 06/11 08/10 – 06/11
Full cycle bill batch processing for public utility: Analyzed and processed bills for six regions, reviewing
accounts for billing exceptions/discrepancies; provided back-up support to team responsible for Santa Cruz
region (25K+ accounts); generated late fee’s, disconnection notices and disconnection lists/work orders for all
regions; produced daily reports and bill tracking utilizing MS Excel; ran IVR process; strived for a 24-48 hour
response for all billing inquiries; service/work order management; trained incoming billing analysts on
utilization of five software programs and regional bill processes.
Statistics & Data Corporation – Front Desk & Data Entry – Temp/Per Diem, 08/10 – 11/10
Assisted with the coordination of data management activities in support of clinical and/or non-clinical research
studies including pre-entry review, data entry, quality control of the data and project deliverable, and post
close audits. Back-up receptionist as needed.
Cynthia A. Ross Resume – Page 2
Stanley Access Technologies Tempe, Arizona
Service Dispatcher 09/09 – 08/10
Challenging position that required an ability to be flexible, decisive and communicate clearly while overseeing
a crew of six to twelve techs covering a three state territory. Processed work orders, generated quotes,
maintained revenue reports and audited invoices to insure billing accuracy.
Arizona Pedal Cab Phoenix, Arizona
Administrative Assistant, Shift Supervisor & Event Coordinator 07/07 – 06/09
Diverse job that utilized my administrative abilities and provided an ongoing opportunity to practice
communication and management skills both in the office and also “out on the streets” overseeing our team.
Cynergy Stitchery & Designworks Fountain Hills, Arizona
Owner 10/06 – Current
Design and produce custom embroidered art and specialty gifts.
Administrative Phoenix, Arizona
Accounting Administrator/Administrative Assistant 10/01 – 10/06
Multi-faceted positions that reported directly to the Owners/President and upper level management in all
departments. Managed all aspects of Accounts Receivable, Collections and Accounts Payable. Maintained
on-site payroll records and validated time-keeping records for over 200 “temp” employees. Responsible for
maintaining travel and appointment calendars as well as booking travel for all personnel.
Capital Partners USA, Inc. Carlsbad, California
Assistant to the Controller, 04/01 – 09/01 Account Executive, 07/99 – 04/01 07/99 – 09/01
United Metro Materials Sierra Vista, Arizona
Office Manager, 1996 – 1999 Credit Administrator, 1994 – 1996 08/92 – 07/99
Administrative Assistant, 1993 – 1994 Accounts Receivable Clerk / Part-Time Dispatcher, 1992 – 1993
Cochise College, Sierra Vista, Arizona
Associate of Applied Science Degree
Special Achievement: Nominated to Who’s Who in American Junior Colleges, 1996.