8. Environmental Policies
of the School
1. Every learner should follow the proper waste disposal
implemented by the school.
2. Every learner should observe cleanliness and
orderliness inside and out of the school
3. Every learner should bring personal small trash bag.
4. Every student should learn to recycle waste materials
and make it cushions, pillows, stuff toys, decoration
and for fuel purposes.
5. Every student should practice how to conserve and
contribute to the development and maintenance of
safe, healthy and pleasing environment.
A. To maintain cleanliness and orderliness in
the school premises;
B. To practice the 3Rs: recycle, reuse and
C. To actively participate in the greening
D. To participate actively in the community
programs for the restoration of our