Info The flow of climate-relevant information is so overwhelming that we have to ignore most of it. That wouldn't be a problem if we had the means to target the "actionable knowledge" that would most benefit our decision-making, but we don't. Few of us can even track the Big 5 climate change questions:
- Are climate risks sneaking up on us, both as society and as companies?
- Will we decarbonize before or after committing the planet to >4 degrees of warming?
- Can a successful social movement build around climate change?
- Will business "step up" on climate change?
- Can climate communication barriers be overcome?
I've spent my career in climate change, and now focus on these and other...