1. CLARISSA SIMMONE PLAIR
[Pick the date]
Results-oriented Creative, hands-on Fashion Design professional skilled at leading teams, revitalizing and
launching products with an expertise in clothing design, graphic design and project management.
• Passion for design
• Draping Technique
• Proficient in Adobe CS5
• Website and electronic marketing
• Excellent communication skills
• Superb eye for detail
• Proficient in Mailchimp
• Proficient in Shopify
• Tailoring and accessorizing
• Visual communication principles
• Trend forecasting
• Product development
• Google Analytics
Stylist/Charmer. Charming Charlie Store-June 2015-Present
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Style customers through knowledge of the products and customer interests
C. Simmone Designs-Freelance Graphic Designer-April 2010-Present
• Design customized flyers to meet client needs
Product Development Assistant Intern- V. Mora Consulting- November 2014-Present
• Assist with client collection Development
• Fabric & Trim Sourcing
• Relay Designers vision and concepts clearly to manufacturers
Muehleder Brand women’s wear Design Intern, June 2015-October 2015
• Cut sample patterns
• Sew patterns samples to be presented to manufacturers
Project Manager-The Posh Mommy Online Boutique, April 2014-October 2015
• Tailor Garments for boutique customers as needed
• Oversee the planning of campaigns, implementation, and tracking of short-term projects from beginning to end
• Developed design deliverables that elevated, differentiated and functioned on-brand and on-strategy.
• Designed new on-brand visual elements to effectively convey concepts and messaging.
• Maintained consistent use of graphic imagery in materials and other marketing outreach.
• Collaborated with vendors to ensure style consistency with other marketing materials.
• Worked with internal clients to determine strategy and design for annual marketing campaigns.
• Designed advertisements, online campaign banners and signage from concept through completion.
• Maintain customer service through building rapid response templates.
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the
Western Michigan University, Bachelors of Science: Fashion Design-April 2014
• Fashion Design coursework
• Certification in Adobe Photoshop
• Graphic and Digital Design Certificate
Regents University London, Study Abroad: Fashion Design and Marketing July-December 2013
• Menswear Design/Women’s wear Design
• Fashion Styling
• Fashion Trends forecasting
New York, NY | (C) (269) 532-9721| email@example.com