2. VP Senior Test Manager Jersey City, New Jersey
● Responsible for the delivery of quality of all IT projects within 3 critical business programs of 12
million dollars annually.
● Direct multiple testing teams thru a variety of projects, releases with 37 members, and 90% being
● Created transparency to business and management by tweaking existing processes, tools,
adding structure and automation.
● Established from scratch metrics for managing daily, weekly status and for project management
and executive teams.
Viewpointe Archive LLC April 2006 – March 2010
Manager - Quality Assurance & Technical Writing Parsippany, New Jersey
● Created a new QA organization by fully staffing up to 21 people, locally as well as offshore, while
introducing new tools and process levels of quality to existing production applications.
● Acted as Account Executive managing all relationships, expectations between Wells Fargo and
Viewpointe from Executive team thru management.
● Lead QA strategies thru the SDLC including test plans, automation, environment and defect
● Reduced test cycles up to 95% by designing and developing in-house automation tools for testing
using java, perl and shell scripts. Team created 3K automated test cases.
● Increased the scope of testing from 10 to 40 production applications, including back-end and
front end applications using C++, java applications, perl and Unix scripts which used Websphere,
DB2, oracle, AIX, On Demand, MQueue and IHS.
● Architected and negotiated QA/Dev and performance environment with IBM using virtualization
● Managed multiple outsourced projects by incorporating in-house expertise to deliver production
● Administered and created source control process using CVS for all of Viewpointe 40
applications, and all other internal SDLC tools and scripts.
Ameritrade Inc. 2004 - 2006
Manager - Quality Assurance Jersey City, New Jersey
● Managed a staff of 15-18 people from 3 locations (Omaha, Baltimore and Jersey City) by
assigning daily tasks, long-term goals and projects.
● Responsible for quality control for 20-40 projects per quarter.
● Increased usage of Test Direct 8.0 in 3 locations from 15% (mostly used on defects) to 90%
usage on all projects across entire QA department (52 in staff).
● Rebuilt process by designing and implementing metrics programs which include automation,
release, and system and project scorecards.
● Raised morale and improved team’s production defects rate down 25% per quarter for 6 quarters
● Team was responsible for testing client facing applications multiple web applications, streaming
java applets, Quote plant, IVR and mobile devices.
Schering-Plough Project Manager - Quality Assurance
Noosh, Inc. Manager/Lead - Performance Engineering and Automation
France Telecom/ThinkOne Manager - Quality Assurance
3. Pangea Systems/Double Twist System Administrator/Programmer
Wells Fargo System Administrator / Sr. Applications Programmer
Periphonics Programmer- Voice Response Applications
Software: Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Ant, VM, GIT, Mercurial, Selenium, JIRA, LoadRunner, WinRunner TSL
Visual Basic, Unix, SunOS, Solaris, Irix, AIX, Linux, HP, Windows/DOS, NT, IIS, Clear Case, Perforce,
SourceSafe, CVS, Oracle, Sybase, DB2 MySQL, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Filemaker Pro,
ClearQuest, Quality Center, Track, Pivitol’s Relationship 99, Mysql, PHP, WebSphere MQueue, IIS,
PowerVM, VRML MP4, Rally. Site Catalyst, AWS
Hardware: Multiple Sun and SGI servers, Periphonics IVRUs, VPS/IS, VPS/VAS, VPS, PC, DEC, IBM
Mobile: iOS (IPad, Iphone, Ipod), Android (Kindle Fire, Samsung and a variety of smartphones),
Windows 7 phone
Education: State University of New York College at Stony Brook - BS Computer Science
QAI Certified Software Tester; HP Mercury Interactive LoadRunner, QuickTest Professional, TestDirector,
WinRunner; Solaris 2.x System Administration and Solaris 2.x Network Administration; Project
Management for IT Professionals by IIL; Microsoft Solution 1516: MSF Principles of Application
Development; Rational’s ClearCase Administration; ClearCase Multisite Administration; Mortgage Broker
License for the State of NJ