1. CHARLES MASIELLI
ME&B Process Consulting, LLC
4909 Highland Place Court Richmond Heights, OH 44143
Extensive experience in operation and manufacturing spanning medical, contract manufacturing, defense contracting and
industrial automation. Record of improving efficiency, productivity and profitability through automation and process
improvement. Passionate about quality and customer satisfaction. Outstanding interpersonal, motivational and
presentation skills. Analytical, articulate and diligent.
Process Improvement Project Leadership Quality Control
Budget Planning & Cost Control Manufacturing Automation Materials Management
Proposal Development Strategic Planning Client Relations
ISO 13485 FDA Standards Mil-Std-2000
• Responsible for production implementation during release of new products and processes.
Including bills of materials, production and stockroom layout and process flow, and Materials Requirements
• Developed a method to use digital pictures and video in general and assembly work instruction.
• Responsible for Process improvements to reduce production cost and improve quality and
reliability of the product.
• Project Manager for internal test software. Manage the development, verification, and validation
of the test process.
• As the lead member of the manufacturing team, that transitioned to new Production Control and
Materials Requirements Planning systems developed the required new processes and instructions.
• Have had responsibility for the management of a growing two-shift ISO 9000 operation that
includes four automated assembly lines for Surface Mount Technology, Wave Solder, Box Build, and Test.
• Improved on time delivery from 50% to more than 95% and reduced rework cost by 50% while
maintaining manufacturing cost of 11% of sales with a budget of 13%.
• Oversaw the program management of design development projects, including team management,
customer relations, and project schedule development for a defense contractor.
• Directed a team that successfully introduced a CNC product manufactured by the OSAI-AB Italy
joint venture into the U.S. market.
• Analyzed and improved the engineering change process reducing the time of approval and release
from 6 weeks to 3 weeks.
• Spearheaded the team responsible for the development and installation of a project timecard
database and co-led a team that developed schedule tracking and resource management systems.
Codonics Inc. – Middleburg Hts., Ohio
Design and Manufacture Medical Products (Annual Sales $60 million)
Senior Technical Transfer Support Engineer 02/2001-05/2015
Libra Industries, Inc. – Mentor, Ohio
Contract manufacturer of electronic assemblies (Annual sales $30 million)
Manufacturing Manager 1998-11/2000
Electronic Professional Services, Inc. - Richmond Hts., Ohio
Design/development and production of Solid State Recording Systems (Annual sales $4 million)
Production/Program Manager 1991-1998
Rockwell Automation - Allen Bradley Co. - Mayfield Hts., Ohio 1979-1991
Design/development and production of Industrial Automation Equipment (Annual Sales $1 Billion)
Various Manufacturing Management and Engineering Positions
Degree: Bachelor of Science, Industrial Management; David N. Myers College formerly Dyke College
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST