4441 64th St SW Grandville, MI 49418
I would like to practice my Interior Designing skills and talents on a daily
basis with a strong growing company.
Indiana State University
Bachelors of Science Degree — 2000
Interior Design and Merchandising GPA 3.82/4.0
Client Coordinator, Baumann Building, Inc.
Holland, MI — 12/2015current
● Organize and initiate time sensitive tasks to keep the house on schedule
● Enter selections made into database (Builder Trend).
● Answer questions via email and phone between clients and
● Conduct preselection meetings with potential clients to show them the finish
Independent Interior Designer, CS Design
Grandville, MI — 2002current
● Interview clients to procure the use of the space and obtain a budget
● Propose an environment that best suits the function needed & the personality of
the occupants via sketches and computer programs.
● Space planning, kitchen/bath design, selection of flooring, furniture, accessories,
fixtures, counter tops, window treatments, etc.
● Project management for turnkey design.
Furniture Sales and Interior Design, UbU Home Furnishings
Grandville, MI — 20092016
● Space planning, furniture selection and accessorizing
● Offer the service of inhome design consultations for clients working on larger
● Mentored newer employees on how to conduct housecalls and increase sales
● Consistently one of the top 3 sales people each month