Christine Hinds Resume with Industrial/Organizational Psychology MA Degree
1. Christine Hinds
Current MA Student Seeking Experience in Applied Behavior Research and Analysis
CELL PHONE 541-285-4854
2025 Willow Oak Dr.
Columbia, SC 29223
Seeking a position with a growing organization to make a positive impact on revenues, and experience long term career growth.
• Successful leader, equally effective as member of a team.
• Highly organized able to multi-task and accomplish multiple objectives.
• Professional demeanor and attentive to detail. Effective manager, driven to provide excellent customer service, and able to assess
complex situations and formulate solutions. Gifted communicator with proven ability to interact and form lasting relationships
with, and gain trust of, colleagues and clients at all levels. Resourceful and innovative in problem-solving; Able to troubleshoot
and resolve disputes; Strong prioritization, delegation and planning skills.
• Expertise in coordinating and supervising activities.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment; highly detail-oriented.
• Friendly team player with professional manner.
• Research Methods in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
• Employee Performance Appraisal and Feedback
• Employee Training and Development
• Business Principles in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
• Data Analysis and Measurements of Human Behavior
The Citadel Military College of South Carolina - Charleston, South Carolina
Bachelor of Arts - General Psychology - 2014
Argosy University - Online
Candidate, Master's Program, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
• Received Chancellor's Scholarship Award
Anticipated Graduation Date: September, 2016
BMW of Columbia Columbia, South Carolina August 2014 - Current
At BMW of Columbia we strive to achieve one goal, customer satisfaction. We do this by providing quality automobiles at affordable
prices while making sure our customers are never left unsatisfied.
Loaner Fleet Manager/Product Specialist
2. • Creates, maintains, and updates confidential customer information such as driver’s license, credit card, and insurance policies.
• Maintains a fleet of 40+ customer loaner vehicles such as registration, valid license plate, servicing vehicle maintenance, as well as
vehicle cleanliness and appropriate fuel levels.
• Trains and prepares new employees in customer service skills, product knowledge, and computer skills.
• Communicates with customers pertaining to vehicle status, answers questions, demonstrates product functionality, and consults
• Files customer confidential information in protected document storage units.
• Keeps confidential customer information locked and secured during all hours.
• Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of
problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
• Counsels customers with vehicle maintenance and technology upgrades.
Service Learning Volunteer, The Citadel the Military College of the South, Charleston, SC.
• "The Buddy Dance Program" volunteer in running a Halloween dance for Citadel Cadets and people with disabilities to raise
awareness the positive effects of inclusion.
• Conducted research on before and after effects of implementing training to cadets on inclusion with people with disabilities.