1. CHRISTOPHER WIKE
Saint Petersburg, FL Phone: (727) 560-1138
Fraud Recovery Coordinator and Sr. Risk Representative with four years of experience in
providing financial solutions and extensive interaction with a diverse customer base. Extensive
background in identifying customer needs and resolving complex issues. Enthusiastic natural
leader with excellent skills in multi-tasking and relating to individuals at all levels.
• Mentoring peers toward excellence
• Provide excellent customer focus
• Collaborate with team to provide best practices
• Communicates well in both verbal & written
• Proactively inspires others to think differently
and deliver results
• Corporate Leadership Graduate from ALPS
• Good decision making skills solving issues and
problem for best outcome
CAPITAL ONE FINANCE, Tampa, FL 2012 - Present
Fraud Recovery Coordinator, (2013 – present)
Manage inbound and outbound customer and merchant contacts in reference to fraud claims. Investigates
customer accounts according to federal and corporate guidelines. Provide merchant collaboration and
research tools to determine the legitimacy of customer reports, and companies’ detected fraudulent activity in
the United States.
• Obtained a top ranking of number 10 out of 126 associates in Tampa, Florida and Corporate Richmond
site. Receives 98 % Quality scores consistently.
• Meets metrics of assigned case load and cycle time of over 200 + cases, managing the flow, and cycle of
• Received “Employee of the month” awarded in December 2013
• Perform chargeback’s with in the Visa & MasterCard regulations and guidelines.
• Provide research on fraud claims, ordering receipts, analyze past statements to uncover discrepancies, and
compare signature to verify fraud.
• Selected by management to attend specialized training for Master Card & Visa and facilitate following
learning session in team meetings.
• Attend weekly meetings and volunteer to facilitate quarterly to support manager and team.
Sr. Risk Specialist, Collections, Dialer (2012 – 2013)
Made outbound collection calls and provided accurate documentation on accounts. Serviced accounts
by investigating problems and finding resolutions to create a positive customer experience. Overcome
customer’s objections on making payments toward their account, and educating Card Holders on
personal responsibilities and liabilities.
• Selected by senior management to team on a Multi-Card pilot stream.
2. Christopher Wike PAGE 2
• Interviewed and selected by Unit Manager to participate in a leadership development program.
Graduated (A.L.P.S) Associate Learning Program Strategy in 2013. Program provides
leadership capability for career advancement internally.
• Received the Corporate Roar Award (Recognizing Outstanding Achievement Results) meeting
top 5-10% of performance quota with in the collection department
• Four time Ace of Spades winner, awarded top 5% of stream
• Two time Ace of Clubs awards recipient, achieving outstanding call quality
• Maintain superior quality assurance results obtaining above departmental expectations of 95%
BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS, Tampa, FL 2010 - 2012
Customer service (10/2010-01/2012)
Answer incoming customer calls and troubleshot and updating customer cable equipment to assure all
equipment worked 100%.
• Handle customer accounts which included, billing, opening/closing accounts, general customer
• Completing customer sales and upgrades to meet monthly sales quotas
• Extensive computer input and data entry knowledge
PEPIN DISTRIBUTING COMPANY, TAMPA, FL 2006 - 2009
Draught Quality Control, (03/2006 – 11/2009)
Represent Pepin through excellent customer service with customers. Maintain daily routes consisting
of ten to seventeen accounts.
• Cleaning and servicing of draught beer lines
• Repair any issues with draught beer systems or lines
• Train through Anheuser-bush Inbev program to properly maintain and fix beverage systems
Florida Metropolitan University, Brandon, FL
(Courses towards an Associate’s Degree in Computer Office Technology and Applications)
Capital One University
ALPS, Leadership Program Strategies,
Managed by Senior Leaders
Microsoft Excel Fundamentals,
Judgment: Dissecting the Process
Compliance Training, Off-Site Master Card/Visa
SCRA, Service Members Civil Relief Act