• Enable strong school leadership through building capacity
of MMs in deepening their pedagogical use of ICT to
guide their department to transform student learning by:
• enabling teacher leadership through developing their own
• enabling school leadership through developing dept/school wide
• exploring theories of teaching and learning to support their own
pedagogy and dept/school wide pedagogy
3. Key considerations in workshop content
• Purpose of TPACK – evaluation of own dept ICT
competencies.PD approach – play with TPACK: Dr Chai
ICT Integration plan
Assessment – AfL as strong affordance
SDL/CoL as process skills
Cyberwellness messages – TPK, TCK connections
TPACK, SDL, CoL, AfL, how are the constructs aligned?
Through lesson experience??
Generate questions for HODs to engage teachers in
designing ICT-enriched questions
4. CRITICAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR ICT INTEGRATION
• What is the nature of the subject
• What are the key concepts, skills
and attitudes to be learnt and how
are they linked across the unit?
• What are the difficulties/limitations
connected with teaching the
• How can technologies be
harnessed to represent the key
concepts and connections in the
• What is the range of technologies that
are appropriate to support the selected
pedagogical approach for the subject
• What are the different levels of
• How can the technology be harnessed
for SDL and COL?
• In relation to SDL continuum, generate
ideas on how the technologies can be
harnessed for different stages of
scaffolding for learning. This will direct
the different levels of technology use.
• In relation to COL, generate ideas on
how the technologies can be harnessed
for knowledge construction and meaning
5. CRITICAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR ICT INTEGRATION
• How can the affordances of
technologies be harnessed for
formative assessment e.g.
tracking, archiving, making
thinking visible, multi-modal
• How can technologies capture the
evidence of students’
understanding of the key concepts
as a form of feedback to students
to help in setting learning goals
and knowing the learning gaps
and how to bridge them?
• How can technologies provide
teachers’ feedback on students’
learning and understanding
throughout the lesson and to
inform the pedagogical approach?
• Where is the lesson conducted? How is
the learning space organised? What are
the required resources to support the
selected pedagogical approach/es?
How are students organised and their
expected roles and interactions? Are
there certain pre-requisite skills on
technologies that need to be
• How can technology be harnessed to
• a thinking classroom (for SDL,
• a connected classroom? (for COL)?
6. Workshop feedback
• Strength of the workshop
• Takeaways from the workshop
• What is one way your perception of
ICT integration in your subject area
• How are you going to apply what
you have learned from this
• Some suggestions for improvement
7. Coming up …… POST WORKSHOP
1. With the survey findings, arrange a session
with CPDD to discuss:
• What went well?
• What could be improved?
• Opportunities for future collaboration?
2. Sharing of AAR & Findings at Branch