1. Celia Fernandez-Vinas
653 York Ct, Lewisville, TX 75056
(214) 264-6344 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly competent, dedicated, bilingual, self-starter with 20+ years of administrative experience with an exceptional
performance record recognized by steady advancement through increased responsibility and senior level positions.
Demonstrated ability to use well developed organizational and prioritization skills to effectively handle multiple projects.
Trusted with confidential information and to make high level organizational decisions.
Event & Activity Management ● Meeting and Planning Scheduling ● Cost Control ● Expense Reporting ● Confidentiality●
Travel Arrangements ● Calendar Organization & Maintenance ● Vendor Management ● Developing Policies & Procedures
Word ● Excel ● PowerPoint ● Outlook ● SAP ●Visio ● OrgPlus
Halliburton Energy Services, Carrollton, Texas
Office Administrator, Sr. Executive Secretary, Executive Secretary, 1999 to Present
• Make decisions on behalf of Technology Director to meet deadlines and execute office activities during his absence.
• Schedule, maintain, and organize calendar for Technology Director.
• Arrange travel and onsite/offsite meetings.
• Review and sort emails and correspondence for Technology Directors.
• Collect, organize, and summarize data into reports and charts using SAP, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Provide guidance, support, direction, training and mentoring to Technology global administrative team.
• Oversee administrative activities across global Technology organization.
• Active member of the management team.
• Perform payroll reporting.
• Audit and provide preliminary approval of expense claims for the Technology management staff.
• Serve as SAP Site approver for HCT Technology organization.
• Manage and approve time reporting for management staff.
• Manage American Express Procurement card charges for large transactions.
• Serve as financial advisor for site young professionals and women’s networking clubs.
• Draft and distribute communication to global Technology staff.
• Oversee invoice and consultant payments.
• Plan and organize Center activities (employee picnics, open house, charity functions, etc.).
• Participate in annual budgeting process.
• Serve as chair for the Carrollton Center Volunteer Council.
• Chair the Giving Choices Campaign for the Carrollton Campus
• Serve on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Project Teams.
• Perform HSE office audits.
• Service as vendor manager for local hotels and meeting facilities.
• Maintain master travel schedule for all of Technology department.
• Gather and file Sarbanes Oxley Representation letters for management staff.
• Coordinate training for new administrative or management staff.
2. • Coordinate and arrange requisition approval levels for management team.
• Serve as lead for team of 16 administrative professionals.
Senior Secretary II/III/IV, 1992-1979
• Type and/or transcribe correspondence, reports, forms, and letters into proper format.
• Collect, organize and summarize data into reports, charts or graphs.
• Schedule appointments, make travel arrangements and arrange meetings.
• Maintain records, employee files and reports pertaining to operational activities.
• Directed and coordinated United Way Campaign for the Carrollton Campus.
Texas Woman’s University R.L. Turner High School
Denton, Texas Carrollton, Texas
Various undergraduate core classes Diploma Received
Professional Administration Certification AMA, Dallas, Texas
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent problem solving, organization, and time management skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage and resolve conflict
• Ability to read, write and speak Spanish
• Proficient in SAP and OrgPlus
C. Fernandez-Vinas 2