1. CASSIDY NGUYEN
Cell: (714) 204 - 8749
Home: (714) 927 - 1368
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position that will utilize my skills and experience to its maximum
potential as well as increase and expand my knowledge of accounting.
Jul 2015 – Present K & S Air Conditioning Inc (July 13, 2015 – Present)
• Run check register beginning of each month
• Update the certificate of vendor insurance in Sage
• Requesting vendor signature on the conditioning and un-conditioning
waiver release on progress payment (final payment)
• Entering change orders
• Coding the vendor invoices on a weekly basis (construction GL coding)
and asking for approval initial before entering into Sage 100 (construction
• Process joint checks to process vendor invoices
• Process checks as weekly basis and by the 10th
Feb 2001 – Jun 2015 EMCOR
Senior Billing Specialist (March 3, 2003 – June 30, 2015)
• Assist with the processing of weekly/biweekly/monthly invoices in order to
ensure the timely delivery of invoices to clients.
• Interact extensively with internal and external customers to ensure accurate
billing and reporting.
• Communicates discrepancies and the need for additional information to the
appropriate departments for resolution.
• Maintenance bill rate and fixed fee of when the contract effective to make
sure invoice out correctly.
• Assist with analysis of month-end reporting.
• Process monthly unbilled report after month-end post for account manager.
• Run revenue reconciled for any unbilled costs for accounting team.
• Ensure compliance of billing terms with sales agreements to update the
• Generate special billing for Facilities Knowledge Center, Credit Suisse,
Stop and Shop Warehouse, Brocade, PNC, and Siemens.
• Edit the Facilities Knowledge Center spreadsheet file and do journal entries
upload into the JDE system to bill off from the statistical each month.
• Invoice the Brocade account as prefund on the 1st
of each month and true it
up with actual costs by the end of each month.
• Print invoices and run billing report through Crystal Reports.
• Do quarterly accounts reconciliations on Siemens account.
2. • Help AP match up PO’s to invoices for Credit Suisse account as needed for
over 3 years.
• Issue credit invoices to customer if needed (contract ended).
• Void/Reissue invoices for any corrections made (adjustment).
• Generate retro adjustment invoices to correct the bill rate or fixed fee
according to their contract effective date.
Payroll Specialist (February 12, 2001 – March 3, 2003)
• Responsible for payroll processing on a weekly/biweekly cycle.
• Sort and audit timecards, accurate data entry, batch checking edit, print
checks, and checks distribution.
• Handle multi-state payroll and union payroll.
• Process and issue garnishment checks on a weekly basis.
Feb 1999 – Feb 2001 Accountants Overload (February 8, 1999 – February 2, 2001)
Verizon Wireless – Account Receivable Clerk
• Investigate and resolve customer billing related issues.
• Provide excellent services to internal/external customers.
• Responsible for weekly billing, posting payments and check deposits.
• Assist management to research billing discrepancies in the database.
• Prepare analysis worksheets to track all A/R reconciliation.
EDUCATION: A.A. in Accounting, General Education, 1998
Awarded Certificate of Achievement, Accounting in 1996
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA
SKILLS: Typing 50 WPM, 10 Key by touch, knowledge of basic office equipment
including Lotus Notes, Aries, Prism, Coins and HR Suite, JD Edwards, IWMS,
Crystal Report, Sage 100, ASCOM Mail Sorter, FedEx terminal, and
Postage/Mail meter machine.
Window XP, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Windows 2007
COURSES STUDIED: Accounting 101, 102, and 110
Computer Applications: Lotus 1-2-3, Word, Excel, and Windows ‘98
Business Writing and Communications
SKILLS: Communicate effectively orally
Adapt quickly to different situations
Work productively either as a team member or individually with little
Meet customer/employer deadlines/requests quickly and effectively
References Available Upon Request