1. Carmelletha Rice
6876 Moores Mill Rd, Huntsville, AL 35811
(H) 256.852.9335 ∙ (C) 256.603.4677
A highly professional and personable candidate acquiring over 20 years of experience in account
management, records management, business planning, procurement/materials management, collections
and call center operations within the nuclear, government, and telecommunications and cable industries.
Possess exceptional communication, organizational and leadership skills and recognizes the value of, and
need for, fostering positive working relationships within a company. Candidate is proficient with
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
Additional Skills Set:
• AMDOCS and Comtrac Billing System
• VLOOKUP (spreadsheets)
• Report Preparation
• Vendor Relations
• Staff Management
• Confidential Materials Management
• Strong Writing Skills
• Office Management Skills
• Event Planner/Coordinator
TVA-BFN, Johnson Service Group, Athens, AL Feb 2015 – Present
Business Support Rep– Projects
Receive and log approval forms
Assign to proper manager for funding information
After receive and log approval form/
Obtain proper signature & in Maximo and email to Procurement , Project manager , PSC and
Finance once all information is complied
NFPA 805 - Scan and email information to the 805 Group
EPU/PUP - emailall information to the EUP/PUP Group
CWA’s will be delivered from DZ
Obtain signatures from all the Proper Project manager & Finance person responsible fro the
Responsible for getting funding codes and signatures . All original go back DZ and filed in
Fill out check-in and out forms for new employees or vendors working various projects
Helping Senior secretary with site events.
TVA-BFN, Johnson Service Group, Athens, AL Sept 2012 – Dec 2014
Business Support Rep– Chemistry
• Schedule and coordinate all meetings for Chemistry Manager, FLS & Coordinators.
2. • Prepare documents for all department level meetings and presentations.
• Format and retrieve standard and nonstandard reports from various business systems. Identify and
resolve discrepancies found in data.
• Ensure/coordinate entry of required data/schedules into various information and business reporting
• Liaison for coordinating management and department personnel for site identified training.
• Work in the Outage Control Center during outages,as needed.
• Make travel arrangements & help with preparing the expense reports.
• Representative for Office and Personal Communication Equipment (copiers, fax machines, pagers,
• Event Planning for hosted activities.
• Requisition and receipt of supplies,goods or services.
• Ensure proper classification, storage,retention, transmittal and disposalof organizational records
Other duties include multifunctional support such as answering and directing phone calls for Manager and Direct
Reports; Process check-in and check-out paperwork for Chemistry/Environmental employees and visitors; Scan and
email items as necessary.
Comcast, Huntsville, AL Jan 2000 – Sept 2011
Analyst I – Credit & Collections 2004 - 2011
Supervised daily activities of the designated collections team and ensured superiorworkforce management and
efficient workflow. Other responsibilities included:
• Compilation, analysis, and reporting of all related collections activities and delinquencies of
• Efficient and accurate management of a 5 – 10 person team of collection contractors in various
• Review all work orders to ensure to work order accuracy prior to field assignment.
• Handling of all related customer billing escalations (disconnects,misapplied payments, payment
• Assistance in the development and implementation of new policies and procedures based on the
needs of the company.
Customer Account Executive/Call Center 2000 - 2004
Tasks included handling medium-to-high call volume of calls specific to Comcast products and services and its
subscriber’s needs,in an often high pressured environment. Other responsibilities included:
• Selling a variety of Comcast products and services for new installations (cable/digital cable and
high speed internet).
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers, researched and explained
billing information while always working towards achieving a positive resolution of billing
discrepancies and errors, handled maintenance requests and performed over-the-phone
• Communicating and representing the company in a positive manner.
3. Adtran Inc., Manpower Temporary Services, Huntsville, AL 1999 – 2000
Call Center Technical Support
Provided technical customer support within the Technical Services Department for high-speed,digital
communications equipment which was associated with a large Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). Other
• Identification of the type of equipment owned by the customer and assessed the level of technical
• Communicated and explained basic information on products and services to customers.
• Assisting customers in the navigation of the Adtran website.
Avco Financial Services, Huntsville, AL 1998 – 1999
Customer Service Representative
Structured loans based on applicant’s financial profile for consumer loans and sales and provided customer
assistance in other monetary needs. Responsibilities included the following:
• Verification of credit reports from the various credit bureaus and posted bankruptcy status on
• Balancing the cash drawer and daily bank deposits.
J. O .Johnson High School - General Studies Diploma
Alabama A&M University - Course Study in Accounting and Computer Science