1. Caitlin Carlaccini
Illustrator and Story Artist
252·670·1318 • email@example.com • nini9.com
I am a hard-working individual looking to get my foot in the animation industry in the fields of storyboarding
and illustration, where I am eager to bring my unique artistic skills to the table and create new, fantastic ideas.
With my abilities and my reliable work ethic, I believe I can be an invaluable member for any creative project.
Art Institute of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Sep 2014
Bachelor of Science, Media Arts & Animation
Participated in classes where I learned the aspects of animation and media arts. Projects included 2D
animation shorts in Flash and Photoshop, motion graphics with After Effects, and video creation and editing
Craven Community College New Bern Sep 2009 - Jun 2011
Associate's Degree, Fine/Studio Arts, General
Participated in classes that enhanced my knowledge and skills in photography, graphic design, and traditional
art mediums (i.e. painting, sculpting, figure drawing, etc.).
Creative Entertainment Art Design Intern at Disney Parks and Resorts Anaheim Jan - Jun 2015
Assisted with various creative projects for Disney’s global theme parks, including digital art renderings in
Photoshop, as well as typography and logo design in Illustrator. Projects included:
• Logo design and set design renderings for Disney Cruise Line’s Tangled Musical in Photoshop.
• Rendering for Toy Story character meet-and-greet design in Photoshop.
• Logo design for Five Guys and Dime Show in Illustrator.
• Park sign editing and elevation rendering in Illustrator.
Freelance Illustrator New Bern Jul 2014 - Present
Digitally illustrated in Photoshop a 22+ page published children’s book, “Tookie’s Rescue.” Offer online
character illustration commission services for prospective clients. Personal digital illustrations featured and
sold in New Bern’s Greater Good Art Gallery.
Team Director at Fred Rogers Company Pittsburgh Oct - Dec 2012
Directed a team of three in the development of the Public Service Announcement animatic "Precious Baby,
Thoughtful Choice" for the Allegheny Department of Health and Human Services in conjunction with the
Fred Rogers Company. Final product was presented at the Health Department’s annual dinner celebration
and promoted on their Youtube channel and website.
• Limited animation with Flash symbols
• Video editing in Premiere
• Storyboarding and visual development in Photoshop
2. Volunteer Experience
Graphic Designer at North Carolina Association of Compensatory Education (NCACE) Aug - Sep 2013
Created a logo/graphic in Photoshop to represent the "Today's Learners, Tomorrow's Leaders" theme for the
NCACE state conference. Logo featured on the cover of the conference program, website, and conference
Skills • Expertise
• Traditional Animation • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Flash
• Adobe Premiere • Digital Illustration • After Effects
• Visual Development • Illustrator • Microsoft Word
• Toon Boom Storyboard Pro • Storyboarding • Microsoft Excel
• Paint Tool SAI