1. Caesar Torres
1027 N San Vicente Blvd #3
West Hollywood, CA 90069
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position where I can effectively utilize my unique skill set to ultimately bring the
company I work for to a new level of effective management and efficient productivity.
SKILLS AND Customer service and night club management, Windows, RPOWER, Micros, Excel, Word, ASN
STRENGTHS: plus, excellent customer service skills and problem solving in a timely manner,
Willing to demonstrate leadership capability, hard working, dedicated and
able to complete tasks efficiently.
EXPERIENCE: 10/2001 – 2/2016
West Hollywood, CA
Duties; General Manager, Accounting, Scheduling, Inventory, Audio, and Lighting.
-Effectively managed a large staff at one of the highest volume nightclub venues in Los
- Directly oversaw payroll and employee scheduling and handled any complaints and HR issues
- Took charge and handled all employee hiring, training, and termination (if necessary)
- Directly involved with venue finances and income.
- Oversaw the daily operations and functions for over 10 years.
11/1999 – 03/2002
China Shipping Container Line North America
Long Beach, CA
Duties; Intermodal Specialist, Customer service, Container tracing, FDA, USDA, and
U.S. Customs import documentation.
- Managed a floor team of Customer Service Reps.
- Directly oversaw quality control and ensured all proper documentation was current and
03/1996 – 11/1999
Universal Packaging Systems, Incorporated
Duties; Shipping coordinator including by truck, UPS,, FedEx, Airborne Express,
Export, HazMat, and inventory control.
- Ensure quality control for large units both personal and corporate related.
- Oversaw daily operations and functions which directly affected multiple shipping
2. 12/1987 – 03/1996
Los Angeles, CA
Duties; Customer Service Manager, Customer service, Inventory, Training, and Purchasing.
-Manages a large team of 10-15 people at any given time including overseeing training of
-Took care of all inventory needs including ordering, appointing stocking teams, and ensuring
all budgetary restrictions were effectively met.
-Handled all in-office purchasing and company office needs.
EDUCATION: J. F. Kennedy High School
Granada Hills, CA
References upon request.