1. CA Rohit Aggarwal
To become a part of progressive, growth oriented organization where my abilities and knowledge will be optimally utilized. I am looking for a
challenging environment that encourages continuous learning, provides exposure to new ideas, and stimulates personal and professional growth.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
Qualification Board/University Year Percentage
CA Final ICAI Nov'11 59.13%
PCE ICAI Nov'08 56.00%
PE-1 ICAI May'06 61.00%
Graduation PU, Patiala 2008 68.53%
• Company Secretary (Professional Level)
• IFRS from ACCA UK.
Currently Employed with HONDA LOGISTICS INDIA PVT. LTD. (28th
October 2013 to Now )
Working as a Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts) with HONDA LOGISTICS INDIA PVT. LTD., Tapukara, Rajasthan part of Honda
Group – which provides services in Manpower Supply, Logistics, Packaging and Warehousing to other sister concerns.
Responsibilities include handling:
• Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements in SAP – B1
Monthly preparation of Profit & Loss accounts, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
Handling Accounts Payable – Capex and Opex.
Controlling the GL activities by scrutinizing the ledger accounts periodically.
• Fix Asset Register – Preparation and Controlling & Monthly Depreciation Computation.
Quarterly comparison of Budget and Actual Capex Exepnses.
• Monthly M.I.S Preparation and Reporting to Management
Monitoring Monthly Budget and Forecast & conducting variance analysis through KPI to determine difference between projected &
actual results and implementing corrective actions.
• Working Capital and Treasury Management mainly through supervising & controlling Receivables & Payables. Preparing Monthly /
Quarterly/ Annually Cash Flow and Fund Flow, Submission of quarterly information as per Bank requirement for working capital loan
• Coordinating with Internal Auditors, Service Tax Auditor, Statutory Auditors & Tax Auditor.
Previous Companies From 5th
December 2011 to 26th
A) Worked as Executive - Finance & Accounts with BenQ India PVT. LTD. – which mainly deals in consumer products like
Projector, Monitor, LCD TV on B2B basis. (28th
October 2012 to 26th
• Monthly Financial Statements
Preparations of Monthly Balance Sheet , Weekly Profit and Loss Statement and periodic review of targets based on projections and
Year End Financial Projections.
Monthly Claim Settlement with Distributor and Other B2B customer.
• Controlling of Central Treasury Function – Budgeting, Planning, Assessment and Monitoring Cash Flow, Relationship building &
negotiation with Banks & Financial Institutions.
• Compliance of Indirect tax related matters (VAT compliance) in more than 24 states
2. • Computation of landing cost of Product and Margin Analysis.
CA Rohit Aggarwal
• Preparation of MIS reports to provide timely & correct information to top management on financial performance viz fund
management, profitability etc.
• Coordinating with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors as well as Stock Auditors.
B) Worked as Senior Audit Executive in M/s. S. S. Kothari Mehta & Co., New Delhi. (5th
December 2011 to 26th
Major responsibilities handled:
Satutory Audit, Tax Audit, Internal Audits, Stock Audit
Management Support in monthly MIS and Accounting and Preparation of Audit Schedules
Preparation of Fix Asset Register & their Physical Verification
Capital Commitment Working for Running Contracts
Major Clients handled :
• Hitachi Home and Life Solution (India) Ltd., Jammu, a well known Home appliances manufacturer.
• Evergreen International Ltd., Gurgaon, a Furniture and Leather goods manufacturing export house
• Vardhman Textiles Ltd., Baddi, a leading Textile manufacturing company
• Cyclope International Pvt. Ltd., Noida, a packaging company
• Japfa Comfeed India Pvt, Ltd., Pune,develop and market animal and poultary feed
• Vatika Hotels Pvt, Ltd., Gurgaon, engaged in Real Estate and Hospitality Business
• Inter Globe Hotels Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, engaged in Hospitality business
• Other Assignment includes:
Bank Audit – Punjab National Bank and Primary Co-operative and Agricultural Bank
Preparation of Quarterly E-TDS Returns along with their filing.
Preparation of corporate Income Tax Returns including assisting at the assessment stage.
Articles Training & Experience
Organization : Jatinder Kumar & Associates, Barnala
Role : Article Assistant
Duration : 7th
January 2007 to 18th
July 2010 (42 Months)
Classification of work done :
• Conducted Statutory/Internal & Bank Audit of Union Bank of India on a regular basis
• Prepared Bank Proposals (CMA Data), project finance for Industries
• Computation of Tax & preparation of Income tax / Service tax / Quarterly Vat returns.
• Conducted Statutory Audit/ Internal Audit of various industries and Tax Audit of corporates as well as individual assesses and taking
care of preparation & E- filing of monthly & quarterly VAT Returns.
• Proficient in the use of MS office – MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point.
• Working Knowledge of Accounting Software’s–Tally, ERP.
• Participated in various cultural activities in school.
• Represent School Cricket Team in Zonal Level
Date of Birth : 11th
Father’s Name : Mr. Vijay Kumar Aggarwal
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Hindi , Punjabi
Permanent Address : B-III-70, Nabha Gate, Sangrur. (PB) Pin-148001
Present Address : L-18, 1070, Ashiana Angan, Bhiwadi, Dist. Alwar, Rajasthan.