1. Blensky Mintor
21 James Tighe Rd. Randolph, MA 02368
Phone: (617) 953-7852
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a challenging position in the Engineering Technology field with the possibility of
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and Technology, August 2008
Merit Scholarship Award Recipient
Design: PSpice, Agilent VEE (HP VEE),
Software: Microsoft Office, Oracle Palladion, StarTrinity SIP, Orion SolarWinds, Alien Vault, Remedy
Language Skills: Fluent in Haitian Creole
Windows experience / knowledge
General operating system knowledge
TCP/IP Networking knowledge
COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE
General Dynamics, Needham, MA March 2015 – Present
• Work with the development team of NG-911 design and delivery to include call flow, voice, video,
radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks. Within the Engineering Group, also provided
technical support to the GDIT NG911 design team and existing customers related to all Public Safety 9-
1-1 telephony design and delivery and/or network and integration support as required.
• Identify and understand the customer's technical and operational NG911 requirements. Functioned as a
senior technical contributor and liaison to General Dynamics NG911 sales, project management,
proposal management, product management, research & development, and customer service teams on
all applicable technical issues. In addition, supported activities response to request from Channel
Partners selling/supporting GDIT NG911 solutions.
• Subordinate NG911 engineering in support of integrated customer solutions development and all
Carrier-based dependencies for all ESINet architecture design and service offerings.
• Provide service support for network installations and upgrades as needed.
• Protocol (SIP) technologies, SS7 Digital CAMA trunk provisioning, A-link circuit provisioning and
will be in the position to negotiate interconnection agreements with carriers in order to retain the
appropriate services and service level agreements as required.
2. • Monitoring of all production environments, servers, network devices, databases and applications via
• Support legacy ALI database transitions and functions and have knowledge of NG911 functional call
flow subsystems and technologies, such as Protocol Interface Function (PIF), Emergency Services
Routing Proxy (ESRP), Emergency Call Routing Function (ECRF), Border Control Function (BCF),
Customer Premise Equipment (CPE), Spatial Information Function (SIF), Master Location
• Document and present to applicable internal groups at GDIT the technical requirements and issues
related to prospective customer site needs, including hardware, peripherals, software, and telephony
• Provided technical support for POC tests and trials of GDIT integrated solutions
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Oracle Palladion
• ITIL Foundation Training
Compuware Gomez, Waltham MA September 1, 2011-March 2015
• Maintain and troubleshoot all aspects of the Gomez worldwide production network
• Monitoring of all production environments, servers, network devices, databases and applications
• Proactively monitor the Gomez production network.
• Use Solar Winds to monitor events and alerts in any of the Gomez monitoring systems.
• Find, diagnose and troubleshoot problems to limit unscheduled product downtime.
• Perform scheduled maintenance on Servers located remotely all over the World using Putty, UltraVNC
and RDP .
• Field cases from client services, customers, development, other operations teams and NOC team
• Maintain a caseload and work with NOC team to ensure the efficient resolution of all cases. Receive
• Workable cases from the previous shift and pass remaining open workable cases to the ensuing shift.
• Notify client services of all customer-impacting issues.
• Coordinate troubleshooting efforts with internet and collocation providers, hardware vendors and
• Escalate cases to senior engineers and management according to the Gomez escalation matrix or as a
given issue requires.
• Assist the team and the company in achieving service quality objectives and other team goals.
• Implement Browser Agent Upgrades and Patches
NWN, Waltham MA September2010-August2011
Engineer -Managed Services
• Provided first level support via email/phone/ to all for Dell Small and Medium Business Clients
3. • Recorded all calls and requests through Remedy
• Provide support for Dell Servers
• MS-Server and network infrastructure technology such as AD, DNS, VPN/RDP connectivity
• Assist clients with Software Updates
• Performed software installations remotely. Reset Passwords/Unlocked Accounts via Active Directory.
• Diagnosed network connectivity issues following TCP/IP standards.
• Routed all unresolved inquiries/service requests to upper end management
• knowledge of MS-Exchange 2003 and 2007
EMC Corportation, Newton MA October 2008-Dcember 2009
Associate Customer Engineer, GSAP
• Participated in intense training to become aware and knowledgeable of EMC’s portfolio
• Performed installation, preventive and remedial maintenance on EMC equipment at customer site
• Served as Triage Liaison for all implementation and maintenance in respective region
• Adhered to administrative policies and escalation procedures
Scheidt-Bachmann, Burlington MA October 2006-May 2008
Field Support Technician/ Helpdesk Representative
• Educated self to become efficient on proper functionality of Charlie Card Ticket Vending Machines
• Trained other technicians to support all (new and old) systems
• Troubleshoot non-functional Ticket Vending Machines
• Fixed and trouble-shoot Gates
• Managed FVM Parts and Gate parts throughout installation and post installation projects
• Fair box Installations, and maintenance
• Assisted entire Charlie Card system testing
• Trained other techs to support legacy systems. Actively partook in the construction/development of old and
• Installed, configured, handled software and hardware issues as they arose.
• Recorded all calls and requests through primary ticket management system proficiently.
• Provided first level support via email/phone/walk in to all the users which Scheidt-Bachmann supported.
• Categorized, classified, defined problems as needed to reach simple and concise solutions
GC Computer, Boston MA Spring 2005
Computer Support Specialist
• Troubleshoot basic printer and network issues
• Installed and configured Software the proper settings for clients
• Installed multiple types of hardware components.
National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
Senator, Community Service Chair