1. Nova Management, Inc. has been provid-
ing workforce solutions to Fortune 1000
companies since 1992. We are proud to be a
Woman Owned Business Enterprise.
Nova Management delivers Professional
Resourcing, IT, Engineering, Solutions and
Services that meet your organizations’ ever
In addition to our standard staffing services,
we also offer Payroll, Contract, Permanent
Placement, and Project Based Solutions.
• Aerospace & Defense
• Life Sciences
Reduce costs associated with benefits,
retirement, and taxes as well as long-term
Customized contingent solutions & staffing
Evaluate new talent without commitment
Protect permanent workforce from work
reduction or overload due to natural
Deep industry knowledge to understand
your business’s challenges and with our
refined recruiting process we will successfully
identify quality candidates.
Solutions & Services Manager
Work Force Solutions
2. Recruiting & Payroll Services – Core Practice
• Professional Resourcing- we identify quality talent for your business needs.
• Contract & Direct Hire
Solutions and Services
• We partner with our clients by understanding your business targets & objectives and the gaps
between your current and future state. We then build a workforce staffing strategy to close
those gaps with the right people, skills and competencies.
• We customize our solutions to meet your specific targets and objectives, our offerings are
scalable and range from resourcing to full-scale project solutions.
Engineering-Escalate innovation. We offer customized, scalable suite of solutions.
• Engineering Management & Quality
• Product Development and Engineering
• Product Testing
• Project Management and Outsourced Solutions
Information Technology-Simply, we attract and retain top talent
• Application Development & Development Solutions
• Business Intelligence and Analytics
• Information Security
• Mobile Technology
• Network Infrastructure and Data
Engineering Services for Defense & Human Factors Engineering
• We understand the environment and the demands associated with military hardware design,
development, test, manufacturing, and deployment.
• A growing challenge of technology development is how well humans will learn, use, and
exploit technological advances. The practice of human systems integration (HSI) ensures
that users of a system can operate and maintain it to a desired level of performance
within a planned operational context. Human factors engineering is a key differentiator in the
development of successful technologies that optimize and enhance human capabilities.