Bhanu Prasad Lamichhane +977 9845912647
HR/ ADMINISTRATOR OFFICER
Looking forward for a challenging position to cover wide range of responsibilities,
wherein my knowledge, skills are enhanced & appreciated and experience can be
utilized in the perspective development of the organization.
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, Ability to deal with people diplomatically,
willingness to learn, hard working.
Highly developed interpersonal skills
Self-motivated to ably coordinate daily office functions
Establish long-term relationships
Skilled with computer operation
Effective work habits and capable of working under Pressure.
Adaptable, organized and Self-Motivated with self-confidence.
Enjoy Challenging work Environment.
Excellent organizing skills and ability to execute a number of projects simultaneously
Company : Annapurna Travels & Tours, Ktm.
Position : Office Asst.
Duration : 15 March 2007 to 14 Jan 2008
2. Company : KAEFER L.L.C, Doha.Qatar
Position : Secretary / Doc. Controller
Duration : 08 Feb 2008 to 28 March 2011
Company : Dayim Punj Lloyd, KSA
Position : Admin Asst. / HR Asst.
Duration : July 2011 to 29 Dec 2012
Company : INCO Group of Companies, UAE
Position : Admin / HR Officer
Duration : Jan 2013 to Oct 2013
Company : INCO Group of Companies, Oman
Position : Sn.Admin / HR Officer
Duration : Nov 2013 to Nov 2014
Company : DULSCO LLC, DUBAI
Position : HR/Admin Officer
Duration : JUL-2015 Present
• Responsible for various reports, documentation preparation, preparation of
attendants time sheet, presenting daily reports to the documentation manager, keep
up to date and record to all documentation work up to date. Knowledge in reading
piping and instrumentation diagram and instrumentation equipments.
• Checks received communications (e-mail, Fax & mail from clients, suppliers,
employees and inquires, distribution and preparation of response.
• Responsible for scheduling meetings for all employees; escorts visitors to staff
members' offices, along with provides hospitality service arrangements as requested
• Maintains and updates lists of contact numbers of company’s personnel, clients,
hiring agencies, suppliers and others.
• Encoding the fuel consumption, repair and maintenance of the vehicles and supplies
needed in the office as per reference in the computer.
• To assists the utility workers for completing the daily time record and leave form.
• File incoming inter-office correspondence and communication.
• To perform other task that may assigned by the immediate supervisor.
3. • Issuing engineering deliverable with a transmittal attached to the client site including
utilities and offsite and test packages.
• Sending and receiving faxes and mail of all company and distributes them to the
concerned persons in the division for necessary actions.
• Maintain filing with proper trace ability.
• Handling confident matter with in the division and screen calls and to handle
• Preparing and circulation of updated addresses, telephone and fax numbers.
• Recording, posting and keeping proper filing system of all letter of credit, bill of
exchange of promissory note with its due date.
• Compare and submission of service benefit of employee who are leaving from the
• Organize, sort and assign mail distribution for all the employees.
Date of birth : 20-07-1986
Nationality : Nepali
Marital Status: Married
Bachelor Degree Complete,2006
Advance Diploma in Computer Application
Operating System Known : MS Windows 98/ 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/MSDos
Packages Known : MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
English : Fluent (speaking & writing)
Hindi : Fluent (speaking & writing)
Punjabi : Fluent (speaking & writing)
Nepali : Mother tongue