1. Benjamin D. Kracker
Ben.Kracker@gmail.com | 4117 Whitman Ave. Cleveland, OH 44113 | (330) 933-3375
iOS development opportunity applying knowledge of code design, object oriented programming, testing, and
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio Graduation date: December 2013
B.S. Computer Science and Engineering
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio March 2012
Associate of Arts
Acumen Solutions, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio
iOS Developer - Consultant (January 2014 – Present)
– Manage and maintain the iOS development on enterprise applications.
– Help to build and design a proof of concept utilizing iBeacon Protocol and Estimote beacons.
– Worked in a team of two to develop an application for Dream Force 14.
SNAP&sign – iOS
– Camera tool that allows the user to sign the photograph after it is captured.
– Reintroduces the functionality of polaroid film. The ability to grab a signature on a photo, immediately.
– Target Market: Children who use autograph books, fans of athletes and celebrities who want a signature to go
along with their selfie.
Lifestyle Communities, Corporate Office, Columbus, Ohio
Information Technology Intern (June 2012 – August 2012)
Resolved software and hardware issues for employees
Software and Hardware installation
Patched network cables
CSE Course Work Completed: Introduction to Computer Architecture, Systems II: Operating Systems,
Introduction to Database Systems, Computer Game and Animation Techniques, Systems Software Design,
Development, and Documentation, Introduction to Probability and Statistics, Programming in C, Principles of
Programming Languages, Capstone, Data Structures and Algorithms, Automata and Formal Languages,
Software Requirements Analysis, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence.
– Completed all required Calculus, Physics, Engineering, Writing, Ethics and Introductory CSE courses
– Software: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Matlab, Autodesk Inventor, Unity, Microsoft Office
– Languages: Objective-C, C, C#, JAVA, Matlab, SQL, PHP
OSU Engineering Projects
CSE 5911: Capstone
Designing and developing a Recruiting system for Leading EDJE
Utilizing SQL Azure, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, jQuery/jQuery mobile, HTML5/CSS3 client, Github
Designing and coding a simple Assembler, Linking Loader, and Simulator
Utilizing JAVA and a CVS
– Designed and constructed a roller coaster out of PVC pipe and snap fits
– Utilized MATLAB and Microsoft Excel to complete calculations
– Kept and maintained a project notebook throughout
– Received 4th place overall based on design, project notebook, and final report