LAZADA EXPRESS VIETNAM CO. LTD. JUN 2015 - PRESENT
Senior Finance Analyst - E-commerce Logistic
June 24 1988
Planning and budgeting
Accounting & Tax
SSC CONSULTING CO. LTD. JAN 2015 - APR 2015
Finance Analyst - Construction
Obtain a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management
skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum
Lazada Express Vietnam Co., Ltd is a logistic company which provide logistic services for e-
commerce companies with main customer is Recess Co. Ltd – owner of Lazada brand which is the
biggest e-commerce in South East Asia
HUYNH TRAN QUOC BAO
633/4 Dien Bien Phu Street,
District 3, HCMC
- Be in charge all finance activities of 3 ventures in Lazada Group with full functions of E-
commerce Logistic industry.
- Give advices to Finance Controller to set up finance procedures applied to finance and
accounting department in startup phase.
- Be in charge implementing SAP system, request ticket when having issue in the system.
- Complete financial budget and compare with monthly performance.
- Prepare weekly cash flow and request funding from Regional to make sure working
capital is maintained to adapt with operation
- Manage monthly KPIs report and submit Regional for the performance of ventures.
- Set up weekly Cost Tracker to assist BOM in forecasting and controlling Company’s
- Set up revenue calculation formula and do revenue analysis to Finance Controller on
- Lead projects related to automatic systems to record and manage large data.
- Provide financial modelling of investments strategy to management level to make
- Guide accounting staff by coordinating daily activities and consulting accounting
- Recommend accounting department about solution for tax issues.
- Review all payment vouchers before getting approvals from CFO.
- Have advance knowledge in e-commerce logistic process.
- Achieve the title “Employee of the month” in December 2015.
- Achieve over expectation performance in 2 years.
- Build an effective finance department by enhancing procedures and control activities.
- Point out weaknesses of operating departments and suggest solution to improve
- Have ability to process large data by using many difference software.
SSC Consulting Co., Ltd is a consulting firm which provide professional consulting services in
finance, accounting, HR, etc. Main clients are construction companies such as: Descon, Beton 6, etc.
which are leaders in applying precast concrete method in construction.
- Be in charge 4/7 clients which operate in construction industry.
- Prepare budget, forecasted cash flow and compare with actual figures by making
monthly financial analysis report.
- Perform daily cost control activities.
- Recommend financial action by analyzing accounting data and options.
- Provide financial modelling of investments strategy to management level in order to
make effective decisions.
- Maintains financial security by following internal control procedures.
- Develop accounting and finance system of clients to control cost and maximize the
- Have deep knowledge in finance modeling and investment decision making.
DELOITTE VIETNAM JUL 2010 - NOV 2014
UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMIC AND LAW
Bachelor of Science: Auditing and Accounting – Graduated in 2010
Available upon Request
Deloitte in Vietnam, founded over 25 years ago as the first audit and advisory firm in Vietnam, is part
of the global Deloitte network, one of the largest professional services organizations in the world.
- Be in charge 10-12 clients per years, main clients are FDI companies which operate in
manufacturing, trading & services, oil and gas, etc. and have annual revenue over USD
- Perform audit planning and understand clients’ business process by making budget,
scope of work and staffing decisions to ensure quality and maximize profitability.
- Perform analytical procedures and compare the actual figures in financial statement
with planned budget of clients to review performance and understand deeply business
- Perform evaluating internal control system of clients to address risks related to
financial statement level and design relevant audit procedures.
- Preparing and presenting project plan to audit manager, controlling the project after
receiving approved planning.
- Giving instruction to audit associates to perform audit procedures correctly.
- Support chief accountant to build better accounting system.
- Perform highly technical audit procedures: focus on Revenue, Cost of Goods sold,
Investment, Tax, Equity sections and assist in preparation of financial statements.
- Perform audit procedures; focus on Cash, Operating expenses, Selling expenses, Short-
term assets, Payroll, AR, AP, Financial income/expense sections.
- Overcome target to promote to Audit Senior position in 2012.
- Have deep knowledge about financial accounting and tax regulations.
- Experienced in working with multinational companies (especially in manufacturing
industry) and converting financial statement between IFRS and VAS.