Steps to Personal Creativity
1. Believe in yourself
2. Question traditional assumptions
3. Expand your problem-solving styles
4. Practice thinking in new ways
• Innovation - Doing new things,
• Innovation is about creating value and increasing
efficiency, and therefore growing your business.
"Without innovation, new products, new services, and
new ways of doing business would never emerge, and
most organizations would be forever stuck doing the
same old things the same old way."
Process of Innovation
Process of Innovation :-
a) Idea generation (Making)
b) idea screening (test )
c) feasibility (Practically)
d) and implementation (Completion)
Importance of Innovation
Companies say it is important...
Find innovation unimportant
80% important to their
Sources of new ideas
Turning Ideas Into Opportunities
• Opportunity Recognition:-
• The defining act of entrepreneurship.
• Need to create an environment where people
are encouraged to generate ideas...
• Then, the challenge becomes how to “ screen
” ideas to find the best opportunities.
• Screening Ideas:- Are they Opportunities?
What important customer problem can you
How are you going to do it?
How many customers are there that are
willing to buy from you?
Why can only you provide the solution?
How can you defend against others?