BHU AT A GLANCE
• We offer ESL, A.A., A.B.A., B.A., B.B.A., M.A., MDiv, M.B.A. , DMin and Ph.D degree
programs in Leadership Studies, Religious Studies and Business Administration
• Central location within 5 miles of GA Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, MLK Center,
Piedmont Park, Zoo Atlanta, GA Dome, Atlantic Station, Turner Field, Phillips Arena,
Centennial Park, and others.
• More than 40 Countries and 30 denominations represented in our student and
• 2 National accreditations. BHU is an accredited member of TRACS and ABHE.
• Online program ranked Top 20 for Georgia Online Accredited Programs in 2015.
• Premiere campus housing located in central Grant Park community.
• One of the most unique chapel experiences
• On campus classes only met once a week!
MEET OUR TEAM!
Director of Admissions/ PDSO
Marietta Site Coordinator
Administrative Work Study
We are here to serve you!
Attention International Students!
Please refer to one of the Designated School Officials for the
additional admissions requirements as an F-1 student.
1. Program Application
2. Application Fee (varies based on program)
3. Personal Reference Form
4. Official Transcripts
All UNDERGRADUATE students must submit one of the following:
o Official high school transcript
o Passing GED test scores
o A conferred Associate Degree from an accredited institution
All MASTER’S level students must submit an official transcript of a
conferred bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
All DOCTORAL level students must submit an official transcript of a
conferred master’s degree in the appropriate discipline from an
accredited institution. Additional requirements may apply
8. NEXT STEPS CHECKLIST
1. Once accepted, CONFIRM and VERIFY the login information for your BHU Student Email and Student Portal. For further
assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. SCHEDULE your academic advising appointment with our faculty office to select your classes!
3. CONTACT Financial Aid or Business Office to Discuss Tuition Payment Options
4. REGISTER for classes – (Your advisor will assist you with this process!)
5. COMPLETE New Student Orientation. RSVP today at www.beulah.edu/nso – This is MANDATORY for all new students!
6. ATTEND classes!
FINANCIAL AID –
BUSINESS OFFICE –
(404) 627-2681 ext. 107
(404) 627-2681 ext. 150
(404) 627 – 2681 ext. 120
(404) 627- 2681 ext. 106
FACULTY COORDINATOR (Advising Office)
For further assistance email email@example.com
(404) 627-2681 ext. 126
(404) 627-2681 Ext. 141
(404) 627-2681 Ext. 142
9. • Application Necessities
• Please ensure applications are filled out entirely
• If you have not already, student must provide a valid Photo ID during application process (Ex: Driver’s
license, a state issued photo ID, military identification, passport, etc…)
• Ensure that applicants indicate your specific site – Ex: Marietta, Columbus, Albany, other…
• Mailing Address for Transcripts
• ALL official transcripts need to be physically mailed to the university at the address listed below:
Beulah Heights University
Attn: Admissions Office
892 Berne Street SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
***Please Note: To request pre-evaluation of transcripts, student must complete the Pre-Evaluation
Request Form and submit an unofficial transcript to the Office of Admissions.
Please request Pre-Evaluation Form from the Office of Admissions today!
ADMISSIONS PRIORITY DEADLINES
Fall semester August 1st
Spring semester December 1st
Summer semester May 1st
• Students in F-1 status must be enrolled in full time courses to
maintain status (Students are not allowed to drop below the
required full course load without prior approval from PDSO).
• Students must secure financial arrangement with the business
office and receive an invoice from that office representative.
• Every semester, student must bring the “Invoice” along with
photo ID in person to the PDSO or DSO office before being entered
in SEVIS as an Active student.
• Please be sure to view the International Student Handbook found
• For further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AFFAIRS