One fine body…
- Greater New York City Area, United States
- Geschäftlich Partner at BDMI - Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments
- Branche Venture Capital / Private Equity
- Webseite www.bdmifund.com
- Info Sim Blaustein is a partner with Bertelsmann's corporate venture fund, BDMI, where is focused on seed and early stage investments in digital media. He led their investments in StyleHaul (sold to RTL), Dramafever (sold to Softbank), Jukin Media, Nativo, Food52, and Frank & Oak, as well as a number of seed investments. Prior to BDMI, he co-founded High Line Venture Partners, a seed fund based in NYC and backed by IAC, where he worked on over 30 investments in eCommerce, digital media and SaaS. Prior to High Line, Sim was a Senior Director of Strategy and M&A at IAC. While pursuing his MBA at Sloan, he interned at Akamai in Corp Dev, helping them start a strategic venture program. As MD...
Folgt noch niemandem