RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION : TO REDUCE THE RISK OF
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK)
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS
INSIDE REFER SERVICING TO
QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
This lighting flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within
the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk
of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intend to alert the user to
the presence of important operating and maintenance instruction in the literature
accompanying the product.
FCC WARNING : This equipment may generate or use radio frequency energy. Changes
or modifications to this equipment may cause harmful interference unless the
modifications are expressly approved in the user manual. The user could lose the authority
to operate this equipment if an unauthorized change or modification is made
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital
device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a
3. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
installed and use in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications.
Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in
which cause the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expenses.
A suitable conduit entries, knock-outs or glands shall be provided in the cable entries of this
product in the end user.
Caution: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replaced only with the
same or equivalent type recommended by the manufacturer. Dispose of used batteries
according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Holes in meta, through which insulated wires pass, shall have smooth well rounded
surfaces or shall be provided with brushing.
WARNING: Do not install this equipment in a confined space such as a bookcase or
WARNING: Wiring methods shall be in accordance with the National Electric Code,
WARNING: This is a class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause
radio interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
WARNING: To reduce a risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this product to rain or
Caution: This installation should be made by a qualified service person and should confirm
to all local codes.
Caution: To avoid electrical shock, do not open the cabinet. Refer servicing to qualified
4. Caution: The apparatus should not be exposed to water and no objects filled with liquids, such as
vases, should be placed on the apparatus.
Disposal of your old appliance
1. When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a product it means the
product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96/EC
2. All electrical and electronic products should be disposed of separately from the
municipal waste stream via designated collection facilities appointed by the
government or the local authorities.
3. The correct disposal of your old appliance will help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and human health.
4. For more detailed information about disposal of your old appliance, please contact
your city office, waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the
To disconnect power from the mains, pull out the mains cord plug.
When install the product, ensure that the plug is easily accessible.
5. Important Safety Instructions
1. Read this instructions.-All these safety and user instructions should be read before the product
2. Keep these instructions:- The safety, operating and user instructions should be retained for
3. Heed all warnings :- All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be
4. Follow all instructions:- All operating and user instructions should be followed.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water :- e.g near swimming pool ,Bathroom, wet walls.
6. Clean Only with dry cloth:- Unplug the power supply and then clean with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings, install in accordance with the mfg instructions:- Kindly
provide some air ventilation in any form. The opening should never be blocked by placing the
product on a bed, sofa, fug or other similar surface.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other
apparatus that produce heat.
9. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the pint where they exit from the apparatus.
10. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
11. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used use caution
when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip over.
12. Unplug this apparatus during lighting storms or when unused for long periods
13. Refer all servicing to qualified service personal. Servicing is required when the apparatus has
been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged.
6. Safety Precautions
Do not attempt to disassemble the camera.
To Prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or covers. There are no user serviceable parts
inside. Ask a qualified service personnel for servicing.
Do not use strong solvents or detergents.
Use a dry cloth to the camera when it is dirty. If it is hard to remove the dirt on the camera, Use a
mild detergent and wipe it gently.
Before operating, please check proper temperature, humidity and power source
Use the camera under conditions where temperature is between -10°C ~+50°C.
Do not expose the camera in such conditions as shown below.
User in a room or area filled with cigarettes smoke, dust or gas.
Avoid the camera with direct sunlight
Do not aim the camera at bright objects. Never face it with direct sunlight or other extremely
Otherwise blooming or smear may be caused.
Handle the camera with care
Do not abuse the camera .Avoid striking, shaking, etc. The camera could be damaged by
improper handling or storage.
Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture
This product is designed for indoor use or location where it is protected from rain and moisture.
8. Cautions for Safe Operation
This camera must always be operated a DC 12V only.
Handling of the unit
Be careful not to spill water or other liquids on the unit. Be cautions not to
get combustible or metallic material inside the body. If used with foreign
Matter inside, the camera is liable to fail or to get a cause of fire or electric
Operating and storage location
Avoid viewing a very bright object during an extended period. Avoid
operating or storing the unit in the following locations.
Extremely hot or cold places( -10ºC ~+50°C We recommended to use unit
in between 0ºC ~+45°C)
Damp or dust place
Places exposed to rain
Places subject to strong vibration
Close to generators of powerful electromagnetic radiation such as radio
or TV transmitters.
1) Locate Installation Area. Select area
where it would hold the camera for
2) 3-Axis Bracket on the wall or ceiling
with "L" Wrench and screw given and
select the area you would like to
3) Adjust Sunshield Top Cover to protect
against directly sunlight.
4) Connect Power DC12V and Video Or
in to Video Input of DVR.
5) Using a screw driver open or change
the camera Mounting & Bracket for
6) Always install the camera on Right
Position with Wall or Ceiling Mount.
lare not able to view anything from the screen
- Check power, video, strength of signal. Check monitor input/output. Check camera connection
number with monitor.
For Fuzzy Screen.
- Check camera lens for dust or dirt. If so wipe them off with dry towel or brush.
- Check cover to see if it's clean. If so wipe them off with dry towel or brush.
- Check for direct sunlight exposure towards camera.
- Check and see if protection film from camera cover is removed.
- Check for camera focus.
For Dark Screen
- Check for Monitor Brightness. Unbalanced Black & White on the Monitor.
- Check Monitor -Adjust the cameras position or angle of lens.
l screen is not clear with IR LED functioning
- Check glass cover for dust : If there is dust clean them with dry towel or brush
If problem still remains please contact our Technical Support Department.
Sony 1/3” Super HAD CCD II 1/3” Prop. Image Sensor
Picture elements(Effective Pixels)
PAL -500(H) * 582(V)
NTSC - 510(H) * 494(V)
PAL –H: 15.625 KHz V:50Hz
NTSC – H:15.734Khz V:60Hz
Back Light Compensation(BLC)
Auto Gain Control (AGC)
0.01Lux @ Day
0.05Lux @ Day
0 Lux @Night with IR Led ON 0 Lux @Night with IR Led
ON, IR Cut Filter
IR Effect Distance
22 Mtr approx
PAL -752(H) * 582(V)
NTSC - 768(H) * 494(V)
3.6 mm IR Enable Lens
12 V DC ± 10%
Video Output Level
1V p-p,75Ù BNC connectors
<250mA/ 12V DC @ Night Time with IR LED ON
-10º to ~ + 50ºC
Up to 90%
155mm (L) x 60(W)mm x 60mm(H)
275 g (W/O Box)