From the demise of conventional signature-based endpoint technologies have risen next generation solutions. These technologies have cluttered the marketplace introducing a conundrum for endpoint selection. This session will focus on the key requirements for effective security prevention, detection, and remediation. It will introduce a real-world framework for categorizing endpoint capabilities, and enable selection of solutions matching the unmet needs of security programs. The following topics will be covered:
• What do i actually need?
• Real-world framework to categorize endpoint capabilities
• Map vendors into buckets within the framework
• Housekeeping, what's needed before you even start?
• Cheat sheet of probing questions to ask vendors
• Best practices of deploying best of breed solutions