1. Arwen Sta. Iglesia Abreu
Corniche Building Bur Dubai Dubai, U.A.E.
Contact # +971504988485 /
Email Address: email@example.com
To secure a position where I can actively participate to support the growth and profitability of an institution that
provides challenge, encourages advancement, and rewards achievement with the opportunity to utilize my
substantial experience, knowledge, skills, and proven abilities.
Summary of Qualifications
• Knowledgeable in ACONEX
• Has great self-motivation, perseverance and strong willingness to accept responsibility.
• A well rounded, flexible a nd productive team player who h a s the ability to learn fast.
• Can communicate well and effectively when dealing with people of diverse interest and levels of authority.
• Knowledgeable in installation of applications a nd operating systems such as Windows XP an d Vista.
• Knowledgeable with basic computer trouble shooting.
• Computer literate with above average typing skills and MS-Word, MS-Excel & MS-PowerPoint proficiency
• Has the ability to accomplish the a ssigned tasks quickly with accuracy a nd flexibility
• Experienced in decorating cupcakes, ice cream cakes and cookie cakes.
• Experienced in coffee making (such as cappuccino, coffee latte, espresso Americano, macchiato, affogato)
• Has the ability to work well with minimal supervision.
• Certified Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Document Controller : Reliance Electro Mechanical Plumbing Contracting. REMCO
PROJECT Assigned: The Address Boulevard Hotel
Main Contractor: Brook Fields Multiplex
14B Umm Ramool - Rashidiya Dubai
Oct. 22 2013 - Up to Present
• Handles all materials submittal such Technical Details and Sample
• Handles all MEP drawings for submittal.
• Knowledgeable in ACONEX
• Handles LPO and Delivery Order of MEP material.
• Pre pare Material Log sheet a nd Drawing Log Sheet.
• Handles all MEP Work Inspection Request and Material Request.
• Updating all Engineers for all materials and drawing that is approved and rejected.
• Updating Design Department such a s Draughtsman about the status of Design.
• Updating QA / QC Engineers about inspections request that been approved rejected and pending.
• Submits Drawing Material and Sample through ACONEX.
Warehouse Assistant : Danzas AEI Emirates LLC
Jebel Ali South Zone, United Arab Emirates
December 2012 – August 2013
• Performs handling, receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods such a s Microsoft and
Le novo products (laptops, hardware accessories and other gaming products)
• Checks and inspects goods received to ensure the accuracy of the quantity, type, and the quality of the
• Handles packaging and labeling of products before they are to be dispatched.
• Selects space for storage and arrange s for goods to be placed in the designated areas.
• Ensures that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
• Performs loading an d unloading of items to and from the vehicle pick up point
2. • Carries out the packaging an d labeling of the goods that are being delivered at the warehouse a s
per the specifications and instructions of the Floor-in-Charge.
• Contacts transport companies to coordinate dispatch a nd delivery accordingly.
• Prepares deliveries for the vehicle drivers.
• Transfers, monitors, replenishes and organize s stock.
• Ensures that all staff has a clean and safe place to work in.
• Occasionally performs delivery of stock to shops a nd retail outlets by moving items through the
ware house from receipt to dispatch to customers.
• Accurately updates data into the computer and manual recording systems.
• Receives the invoices and packing lists for inbound shipment and checks if the item tally is accurate
• In form s the Floor in Charge on a ny damage, short or over shipments a nd discrepancies observed
in received items.
• Fills the Materials Discrepancies Note (MDN) or other forms as the case may be, file the same and
highlight the case to the Floor in Charge, in case of damages,
• Accurately segregates items, scans if necessary, and carries out put away in the proper locations to
enable q uick and effective retrieval.
• Fills the manual put away sheets a nd hands it over to the floor-in-charge for final verification and
• Accurately picks up items from location for outbound shipments and performs check to ensure that
the items are initially with the pick list generated.
• Indicates all the item details picked in the required format and scans all items or perform s re-check
before loading whenever necessary.
• Supports the Floor in Charge with tasks like stock checks, cycle counts, etc. a s m a y be assigned
from time to time.
• Supports the Operators / Floor in charge in calculating cubic meters an d others to increase/ utilize
the capacity / volume of space, depending on the business, in a timely manner.
• Prepare s and prints Tally Sheets a nd Pick Up lists.
• Trained to work as a Logistic Assistant.
HR Coordinator / Document Controller : Bin Hendi
Al Quoz, United Arab
Emirates October 2012
• Maintained and managed important files for the whole organization and controlled logs as required by the
• Liaised with other department to maintain the proper management and timely ha ndove r of
• Opened and maintained new personal files of all company employees including other projects.
• Contributed and assisted other coordinator a nd executives with the preparation, maintenance and
monitoring of information used in the system.
• Was responsible and accountable for keeping accurate an d complete records of the HR functions
• Handled all the important documents related to HR job such as updating the Document Control
personnel system for the new employee and the cancelled employee.
• Scanned and monitored the cancellation copies to ensure that copies are to be filed
• Kept track of all project documents for filling.
• Assisted in recruiting, interviewing an d evaluating applicants for managerial and professional positions
which includes sending emails and making phone call for interview schedules and updates.
• Coordinated with newly hired employees regarding their bank account opening.
Sales General/ Staff Trainer : E F D Hospitality LLC – Marble Slab
Creamery Cum Store in Charge / Great American Cookies
Bur Dubai, United Arab
Emirates April 2010 –
• Responsible in selling products to meet customer needs.
• Assist customers while ensuring customer satisfaction at the same time.
• Serve the guests under hospitality standards and guidelines.
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customers.
• Train and coach staff about basic company and serving procedure.
3. • Bake and decorates/ designs cookies, cup cakes and ice cream cakes.
• Prepare daily sales records and other important documents thru e-mail.
• Order store stock, conducted monthly inventory and verified delivery list accuracy.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the store by doing line check and maintenance of an opening and closing check
• Perform up selling by suggesting goods to customers.
Sales Staff : QMAC Computers Sales and Repair Shop
February 2009 – January 2010
• Ensure customer satisfaction by assisting in preparing bids and quotations.
• Assist customer in their selection of items.
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customers.
• Attend to the needs of the customers, enquiries, questions and complaints.
• Ensure that the accurate number of store stocks
• Perform and prepare Weekly Inventory and Daily Sales Re port.
• Ensure the standards of customer service.
Office Staff : Southeast Asian Foundation for Children and Television (Anak T.V)
August 2008 – January 2009
• Sorted of files and others documents
• Performed tabulation of surveys.
• Organized events such as symposium orientation and awarding of Filipino artist.
• Ma de presentation such a s power point and Microsoft movie maker as required
Shop Team Member : Mr. Donut
Quezon City, Philippines
June 2007- November 2007
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assist the outlet manager in maintaining a smooth delivery of service.
• Receive, greet and entertained the customers while attending to their needs, inquiries and
complaints whenever necessary.
• Serve the customers according to hospitality standard and guidelines.
• Provide training and coaching to staff regarding service procedures.
• Supervise the safekeeping and inventory of equipment and supplies.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
(HACCP) (Food Safety)
Bureau of Veritas
Dubai UAE, Aug, 2014
Tertiary : Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Management
Rizal Technological University
Mandaluyong City, Philippines 2004-
Vocational Course : Computer Technology
Xavier Technical School
May 2008 - Aug 2008
4. Personal Background
Date of Birth : August 08, 1987
Age : 27 years old
Gender : Male
Citizenship : Filipino
Civil Status : Married
Passport no :EB9359310
Available Upon Request
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Arwen Sta. Iglesia Abreu