1. AARRVVIINNDD KKUUMMAARR YYAADDAAVV
G 9/A, Shakarpur, New Delhi - 110092
Contact: 09818685155; Email: aarvindj@Yahoo.co.in
FFIINNAANNCCEE && AACCCCOOUUNNTTSS PPRROOFFEESSSSIIOONNAALL
Accounts Management Strategic Financial Planning MIS Relationship Management Statutory Compliances
Management Control Systems Liaison and Co-ordination Fund Management Documentation Cash Management
· A seasoned Finance & Accounting professional more than 9 years of experience in handling all aspects of
Accounting Operations, Financial Management, Budgeting, Taxation, Banking, Audit, Statutory Compliance,
MIS, Liaison and Coordination with planning and organizational skills
· Key member of the team responsible for the successful implementation of SAP in Kyocera Mita India Pvt.
· Consummate professional with diverse and broad experience in organizing Working Capital Management
Requirements, and Accounting Functions viz. P&L, Balance Sheet and developing Policies and Procedures;
technically proficient with MS Office, SAP FI/CO R3 & B1 and other Financial Packages.
· Good working knowledge of the Finance and Accounting Policies Procedures, Accounting Standards and Principles,
Corporate and Taxation Laws and Statutory Enactments with the ability to relate theory with practice
· Planning, budgeting, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to handle multiple functions.
Keen strategist with strong business acumen in designing and implementing Corporate Policies and Procedures to
meet company’s long and short term financial needs and enhance operational efficiency of the Organization
KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT. LTD since April, 2008
Assistant Manager - Finance
· Strategically plan & implement the systems, policies & procedures to initiate and control finance, projected towards
organizational goals to maximize profitability and generate revenue.
· Instrumental part played in controlling all accounting and financial affairs independently on monthly and quarterly
basis. Monitored and managed the day-to-day accounting operations. Reconciliation of Bank, Cash, Interest & Loan
A/c i.e. Rupee, PCL & others.
· Liaison with banks and financial institutions. Responsible for preparing P & L, Balance sheet and statement for bank
finance like CMA Data (Projection report), QIS report, stock statement & Age wise debtors & creditors report &
Resolving their Query.
· Coordinate with the various agencies/Department viz. Accounts/Finance/Payable/Collection & Sales while
analyzing and reviewing their billings, the taxation compliances, invoices, and other legal documents, ensuring
· Accountable for handling all Forex related matters like Forward Contract Booking, Foreign Exchange Payment &
Receipts Like A1 & A2 Payment, Obtaining 15 CA & CB Certificate for A2 payment,
· Handle the task of regularization of BOE in-case of Export, Responsible for BRC, FIRC and GR Waiver etc.
· Accountable for budget planning, formulation, administration, analysis and evaluation of the project expenditure
proposals to determine the difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions
· Instrumental in handling tax related matters of the company including timely filing and assessment of tax returns
including Sales Tax, Professional Tax, Excise, Income Tax and preparation of TDS Certificates, VAT, handling
Quarterly E-TDS Returns & VAT refunds.
· Coordinating with Senior Auditors for reviewing the results of earlier audits, self assessments and certifications to
ensure that appropriate remedial measures have been taken to resolve audit issues
· Coordinated with Banks & Financial Institutions and other related statutory authorities. Oversee & execute new
proposals against expansion and up-coming new units/projects, sanctions and renewal.
2. · Verifying various charges such as LC opening / amendment / retirement charges, BG opening/amendment charges,
Bill discounting charges etc.
· Consolidating MIS reports with key details on LC, Bank Guarantees etc. and presenting to the management for
ALPS INDUSTRIES LTD. July’06 – Mar’08
Senior Finance & Accounts Officer
· Managed diverse accounting functions including preparation of vouchers and error-free entries in Tally, Daily Cash
& Bank Book, Banking functions, Bank Reconciliation and follow-up with Debtors & Creditors
· Involved in preparation of bank reconciliation statements on periodical basis and assisting in finalization of the
· Prepared Cash Book, Ledger, Journal Register, Purchases & sales registers and any other subsidiary books &
statement required and independently finalizing Trading and Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet
· Managed overall Service & Sales Tax calculation while preparing stock reconciliation reports
· Implemented systems & procedures for the preparation & maintenance of statutory books of accounts,
reconciliation statements and financial statements including Receivables and Payables
· Prepared funds flow and cash flow statements to monitor the inflow & outflow of funds and ensure optimum
utilization of available funds to accomplish organizational goals
· Performed the entire gamut of accounting functions encompassing varied MIS report preparation, accounting
control, liaising and tax assessment
· Supervised taxation operations for Sales Tax, VAT, Excise & Income Tax etc
· Responsible for Debtors Ageing Control and for maintaining close coordination with sales team for collection of
overdue payments. Preparing Statement of Accounts of Debtors for overdue debt collection from debtors.
SAP Skill Applied for
· Creation of new General ledger accounts, Automatic Payment Program,
· Depreciation areas, depreciation posting rules and account Determinations, Tax codes,
· Creation of new customer/ Vendors, Running on Interest calculation, Run on late Payments customers
EMAGES EXIM EXPORT IMPORT PVT LTD July ‘2000 – June’2003
Worked as Account Executive
MBA – FINANCE 2006
Jaipuria Institute of Management Ghaziabad
ERP Packages: SAP FI/CO R3 & B1
Functional Modules: Finance & Controlling
Operating System: Windows: 98, 2000 and XP, MS-DOS
Date of Birth: 5th January 1979
References: Available on Request