1. ARPIT JOSHI
firstname.lastname@example.org, 669-226-8228, https://www.linkedin.com/in/arpitsjoshi
101E San Fernando , Apt # 449,San Jose , CA
M.S Software Engineering (Specialization in Cloud Computing) GPA: 3.9/4.0 May 2016
San Jose State University, San Jose
Coursework: Cloud Computing, Distributed Enterprise Platforms, Software System Engineering
Currently Pursuing-SmartPhone Application Development, Virtualization, Enterprise Software Technologies
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology GPA: 3.76/4.0 August 2010
Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (Mumbai University)
Coursework: Operating Systems, Data Structures and algorithms, Database Systems, Object oriented analysis and design
Languages : Java(Proficient), Grails, AspectJ, Familiar with C, C++,Android Programming
Virtualization Technologies : VMWare APIs, VMWare vSphere Client
Database Technologies : SQL, MongoDB
Cloud Platforms : Salesforce.com, Cloud9, Bluemix.net, Pivotal Web Services (PAAS), OpenShift.com
Certifications : Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
SYSTEM ENGINEER Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) August 2010 - July 2014
● 4 yearsof experience in IT Industry at TCS as a Java Developer
● Maintained and supported critical front end Java Application(Production Support) of Core banking solution and transaction
solution domain of ABN AMRO Bank and received appreciationfrom client for achieving 100% SLA
● Involved in scratch development and FMI phase for front end Java application of investment banking domain using Struts
framework, Java, XSLT.
● Automated Sonar Report gathering mechanism for investment, transaction and all other domains thereby reducing several
man-hours and facilitating faster analysis using Java 1.6, HSSF POI Library, AJAX and Struts 2.1.8.
● Worked closely with Onsite Coordinators, Clients, and Vendors for solving critical crises situations.
● Responsible for retaining knowledge level of team by imparting training and preparing functional knowledge bank.
Disaster Recovery of Virtual Machine San Jose State University Spring 2015
Building anAvailability Managerto monitor the status and health of virtual machines with virtual hosts ,and building a user
Interface for creating ,maintaining and deploying virtual machines in the datacenters like a private Cloud System.
Tools used are VMware vCenter,VMware SDK,VMware ESXI.
GIt Link :https://github.com/asj177/DiasterRecoveryOfVirtualMachine,https://github.com/asj177/VirtualMachinePrivateCloud
Multitenant Modeling San Jose State University Fall 2014
Designed a multi tenant data model to capture subsets of features of three SaaSsystems EasyBacklog, Kanbanize,
Gantterusing Aspect oriented programming, Featured modeling, MySQL and Java.
Git Link: https://github.com/asj177/MultiTenantModeling
Education USA San Jose State University Fall 2014
Developed an application using NodeJS express, MongoDB, REST services, IBM Bluemix that would provide financial
assistance to international students coming to study in USA by providing a connecting platform for sponsors and students.
Git Link: https://github.com/asj177/CMPE272_Team16
Android App To Manage Virtual Machines (Hobby Project) Hobby Project Spring 2015
Created a REST service to fetch virtual machines list from Vcenter which feed on my android app client .Created this project
as part of hobby to learn how to use Mobile to manage virtual machines .
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND AWARDS
● Ranked 3 rd place at Yahoo! Hackathonheld at SJSU for theoretical and practical demonstration of solving a complex problem
using Java programming expertise - Feb 2015.
● Received Star of the Monthand Most Reliable Associate awardat TCS for excellent performance.
● Awarded Top Performerduring Initial Learning Program (ILP) at TCS for standing firstamong 500 trainees.