Profile: Male, 44, Married
Current Location: Bahrain
Current position: Sales Manager
Company: International Agencies Company (INTERCOL)
Reporting to: Business Manager
May 2013 – Present International Agencies Company, Manama, Bahrain (Provider of
ICT Solutions and Distributer of IT, Telecom, Office Automation and Security Products)
develop a sales strategy to achieve sales goals and revenues and set individual sales targets
with sales team
oversee the activities and performance of the sales team and ensure sales team have the
necessary resources to perform properly
monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team and evaluate performance of
provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product
including printed and electronic promotional material and product training
help prepare budgets and monitor budgets and control expenses and forecast annual, quarterly
and monthly sales revenue and analyse related sales reports
maintain inventory control to ensure product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory
levels and delivery schedules
conduct market research and analyze product life cycles and competition activities and Assist
with the development of the annual marketing plan
attend trade meetings and industry conventions and cultivate effective business relationships
with executive decision makers in key accounts
Aqil Ali Khan
2. Apr 2009 – April 2013 Bin Hindi Informatics Manama, Bahrain (Provider of IT
Solutions and Distributer of IT, Telecom, Office Automation Products and Appliances)
• Handling all segments of sales & distribution including planning, implementation and
management of sales programs, activities and initiatives.
• Managing different sales teams (Retails Sales Team, Dealer Channel Sales Team and Corporate
Solutions sales Team).
• Maintain good and healthy rapport with the principals and Key Customers.
• Develop distribution network and to find new business opportunities.
• Conduct regular reviews to ensure achievement of targets.
• To take care of publicity, advertising, direct mail, catalogs, exhibits for the company.
• Designing promotions for organized retail.
• Negotiating annual contracts with the dealers and retailers and Corporate Customers.
Apr 2006 - Mar 2009 Zayani Computer Systems Manama, Bahrain
Solution Sales Consultant
• Identifying Key Personnel in the target organizations like Ministries, Large Enterprises, SMBs
and Banks and getting in touch with them to identify opportunities.
• Designing end-to-end IT Solution including software, hardware and networking.
• Working with partners to provide best-fit solution to the prospects.
• Maintain good relation with the customers and finding out new IT requirements and updating
them on new launches.
Apr 2003 - Mar 2006 Red Sky Software Manama, Bahrain
• Helped to establish the company right from scratch.
• Helped to creating Partnerships with Companies in India, and GCC Countries.
• To liaison with Business Partners
• Helped to creating awareness about ‘RedSky’ brand of software
• Helped to improve the image, product line and bottom line of the company
• Motivating staff and helping marketing team in closing sales
• Up-dating the Chairman of the Group about weekly progress
• Looking after administrative function of the office
• Contacting large companies and finding out their software, networking, hardware and other IT
• Keeping in touch with the customers and finding out new IT requirements.
3. Feb 2002 - Feb 2003 Kanoo IT Manama, Bahrain
Sr. Executive Marketing
• Promoting IBM as better alternative to Compaq both price and performance vise
• Promoting Orion & Merlin and Barcode related equipment among trading and retail companies
• Contacting large companies and finding out their software networking, time keeping, hardware
and other IT requirements.
• Designing and proposing the solution according to needs of the customers.
Oct 1999 - Jan 2002 CompuEx Manama, Bahrain
Business Software Consultant
• Analysing the market and identifying target industries and organizations and further short-
listing companies and other organisations by using various sources.
• Getting in touch with the key persons and suggesting the most feasible solution to them
according to their requirements and making presentations for the product.
• Keeping track of the customers and finding out new IT requirements.
Jul 1993 - Jun 1995 AMU UP, India
Finance/Marketing, MBA, GPA 59%
Jul 1991 - Jul 1993 AMU UP, India
Geology, Master (M.Sc., GPA 73%
Jul 1988 - Jun 1991 AMU UP, India
Geology/Geography/Chemistry, Bachelor (B.Sc.), GPA 63%
1994 End User Business Computing Institute of Computer
Windows & Office tools
MS Office Advanced
Urdu: Working knowledge
I have wide understanding of IT, Telecom, Office Automation and Appliances Market in
particular and business understanding of most of the industries in general. The markets which I
have worked are Consumer Electronics (IT, Telecom, AV & Appliances) – All Channels,
Corporate IT Solutions (Hardware & Software), etc.
Can be provided when needed