1. Name Anushree Anand
Client Name: Deutsche Bank, USA (Project-1)
Project Name : PWMITUS RTB (Nov’11 – till date)
Team Size : 7
Private Wealth Management is the division of Deutsche Bank for high net worth clients around the world.
PWM IT is the IT services provider for PWM. PWM IT is actively involved in promoting technology and systems
which position the PWM business to meet the challenges of its market environment and achieve profitability
and growth objectives, while continuing to be client-driven Services include sales, trading, research and
origination of debt and equity; mergers and acquisitions (M&A); risk management products, such as derivatives,
corporate finance, wealth management, retail banking and transaction banking.
Responsibilities as Tester:
Page 1 of 2
Company HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Position Test Engineer
Total Experience 4.3 years
Brief Profile • Having 3+ years of professional IT experience in software application testing
• Expert in Manual Testing, Database testing, Control-M/Autosys jobs testing
• Good experience in regression, End-to-End, Compatibility, Migration testing
• Create defect logs based on the defects raised during testing
• Proficiency in preparing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test scripts, Test Scenario and
Executing Test Cases.
• Having good Knowledge of Software Test Life Cycle
• Familiar with test automation tool QTP
• Experienced on web based and batch applications testing
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different levels of
stakeholders in application delivery, QA and business groups
• Ability to accurately log defects, escalate issues and risks and provide accurate
• Extensive knowledge on test processes, test plan, test case preparation and
• Experience in writing SQL to test successful transactions
• Having good communication and interpersonal skills, commitment, result
oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies
Business Areas Banking and Financial Services
Operating Systems Win NT/2000/XP and UNIX
Languages Java, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script
Databases MySQL, MsSQL server 2005, Oracle 9i
Tools Eclipse 3.2,Control-M, Informatica,UFT,Jira
Web Servers Java Web Server 2.0, Apache HTTP server,
2. • Testing 34 applications of DB’s Private Wealth Management
• Performing front end testing for Sales Force Applications & other Web service based application of
• Performing Compatibility Testing of the Web service based front End application.
• Performing Migration Testing for the applications.
• Allocation of testing task to the team members and prepare Bi Weekly and Monthly Status Reports
• Tracking all the maintenance defects and enhancements and deliver to customer on time
• Involved in preparing application specific test plans.
• Individually tested the New application/ tool- MStar Load runner
• Tested the new enhancement project -SYBASE ENCRYPTION for PBDW which involved analyzing
scripts of all the jobs to prepare test cases with the team of 3.
• Tested the Autosys to Control-M migration Project Phase-1 and Phase-2.
• Working on IE-10 Compatibility Testing
• Involved in testing the Informatica-9.5.1 Upgrade testing
• Co-ordinated with the team to automate the DB Insight sanity testing using Selenium.
• Responsible to handle the additional CTB/Adhoc testing like Server upgrade, Application upgrades
Responsibilities as PQA:
• Objectively evaluating performed processes, work products, and services against the applicable
process descriptions, standards, and procedures
• Identifying, documenting and addressing noncompliance
• Providing feedback to project team and management on the results of Quality Assurance activities
• Collect and maintain department specific data, metrics and information needed for project
• Prepare departmental reports tracking operation of various departments regularly. These reports
will be used in business review meetings
I hereby declare that all the above details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Place : Bangalore
Page 2 of 2