Resume of Anuradha Ranasinghe HR Recruitment manager2015
1. Page 1 of 4
Seeking Senior Level assignment in Recruitment Manager cum Human Resource Manage/Personnel Administration and
Employee Welfare with a progressive organization. Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience
in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation,
HR records management, HR policies development ,Trainings ,HRD, Welfare of the Employees etc..
Demonstrated success in negotiating win-win compromises, developing teambuilding programs, and writing personnel manuals,
corporate policies, job descriptions and management reports
As a Team player I will be quick to share knowledge and empower others through providing information, guidance and support in any
endeavor. Always demonstrates the highest standards of professionalism and has a long track record of successfully driving
administrative staff to achieve maximum levels of performance. Able to deal with people at all levels and capable of ensuring the office
runs like clockwork.
Range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, Presentation Designing, Databases, Ms Project, SAP, Lotus Notes, Oracle
Staff Recruitment & Retention
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Employee safety, welfare, wellness and
health Employee safety, welfare
Meeting & Event Planning
- Lime Source Resourcing–UAE (March2015-uptodate)
Deputy General Manager –Business Development &Human Resources
- Develop deep Customer insight that allows you to challenge existing Resourcing recruitments and provide better and more
effective solutions. In the process sell Lime source services and grow the business
- Build and maintain excellent relationships based on the value provide to client business, Build an empowered sales team that
uses the collective experience of the team to grow Sales ,To initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the
market and build a profile for Lime source, Set sales objectives and strategies for Lime source for GCC region
- To achieve the KPI’s and business objectives in line with Lime source long term strategy.
- To participate and create business proposal presentations and RFP/RFQ responses.To provide timely, accurate, competitive
pricing on all completed prospect applications while striving to maintain healthy profit margin.
- A proactive, resourceful Recruitment
- High Performing Talent Acquisition
- Training, Development, and Facilitation
- Performance Compensation Programs
Mobile : +971-5-64252685
Visa Status : Employment Visa with NOC
DrivingLicence : UAE and QATAR
2. Page 2 of 4
- Performing the HRD fuctions:Lead and develop staff by identifying training needs. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and
business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Qatar Petroleum (From May 2012 January2015)
HR Recruitment/Employee Relations Manager for HSE Division
- Coordinating the hiring of new staff and organizing staff HR and administrative records.
- Implementing all staff development and training needs.
- Managing all incoming invoices, processing all expenses, querying any unusual claims & assisting with any queries. , Co-
ordinating the activities of the reception, cleaning, utilities and IT.
- Facilitates and maintains countries succession plans/ Provide statistical reports
- In partnership with Corporate Compensation, establish individual compensation proposals for review and approval by leadership
- Develop compensation and benefits packages for new hires
- Oversee local medical benefit plans and negotiate new plans as necessary
- Develop and maintain local Human Resources policies
- Oversee government relations activities at it relates to work permit and visa processing
- Make recommendation for headcount adjustments and / or annual salary increases based on labor market conditions. Ensure HR
plans execution is in line with both forecast and business needs.
- Managing the holiday and sick records of staff(SAP System)
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
3) MAC DDB. (Qatar) (www.ddb.com) ( January 2009 - April 2011)
HR Cum Recruitment Manager
- Maintaining & developing the office filing systems, identify, plan and execute implementation of new business streams.
- Ensuring that any concerns or complaints are dealt with appropriately.
- Develop HR policies, ensuring compliance and to contribute the development of corporate HR policies
- Conducted interviews for job seekers and matched suitable candidates. Managed local and overseas recruitment campaigns.
- Corresponded with local and overseas recruitment agencies.
- Outlined recruitment advertisements and formulated employment offer letter. Reviewed certificates and testimonials of candidates.
- Coordinated with the departmental heads.
- Checking and Controlling HR & Payroll database, and manual personnel files ensuring that accurate employee records are
- held & changes made in time for the monthly payroll, controlling, supervising closely the Compensation/Benefits Team
- Undertaking usual salary reviews, negotiating on issues regarding pay and conditions with staff and representatives
- Handling the Manpower Budget and Controlling the Cost and reporting as required.
- Counseling and Guidance cell –support Managers in Disciplinary Issues, Employee Benefits, Performance Appraisals etc
- To ensure timely recruitment of required level / quality of Management staff, other business lines staff with appropriate
3. Page 3 of 4
- global approvals, in order to meet business needs, focusing on Employee Retention and key employee initiatives.
- Managing PR activity like (Preparing visas for new recruits, following up with Immigration Representatives regarding visas,
- new Residence Permits, contracts, RP renewals, health cards, Municipality Licenses, etc.)
4)Antal International Networks. (UAE) (www.antal.com/www.me.antal.com) (October 2007 - October 2008)
Senior Recruitment cum Business Development Manager
(Client List:Al Gurair, Jumeirah Group,Flakwoods,Al Futtaim group, Al fara Properties,Damac,Arabtec,Al Naboodah..
• Developed new marketing strategies to capture market channels with new clients.
• Brought new processes to firm for its growth, using various marketing strategies and communication skills in order to
brand the firm in the market and attract new clients.
• Developed strategies and business for the firm by building corporate relationships with customers and the
industry/market leaders.Utilized sales and marketing tools to create brand awareness in the market.
• Negotiated with customers and clients on behalf of firm. Directed all meetings and produced presentations for clients.
Promote the company brand to key buyers, ensuring their knowledge is current and appropriate. Generating new
business both in face to face meetings and over the phone.
• Training and looking after company Health Safety Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Issues.
• Conducting job evaluations, Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
• Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants; Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with
staff Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
• Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data ;Write and present information briefings on a range of HR
• Advising on staff development ;Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
• Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
• Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements
6) SEE Recruitment Services ( UAE) (June 2006 - October 2007)
Head of Recruitments cum Key Accounts Manager
• Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
• Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
• Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and
providing them the utmost customer service.
A C A D E M I C Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
Bsc(Hons) - Computing & Information Systems London Metropolitan University UK (2003)
Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management College Of London, UK (2007)
PMP (Project Management Professional) September 2013
GPHR Certification Ongoing
IOSH- IGC in Health and Safety March 2012
Diploma in Computer Studies IDM Computer Studies (PVT) LTD (1999)
4. Page 4 of 4
Certificate in Computer Science National Inst. of Business Management (1999)
A Level: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology Botany Sri Sumangala Girls’ School, Sri Lanka (1997)