1. ANNE PAOLINI
Pennsauken, NJ 08109
856-663-7161 (H) ● firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Extensive experience of full cycle accounts payable processing in a high volume and demanding
role. Excellent attention to detail coupled with strong organizational skills ensures a streamlined
and efficient payment process. Proven ability to maintain precise records and proficient in a
number of accounting applications. Strong problem-solving skills that result in a significant
reduction in transaction issues. Proactive approach evident in extensive upgrade of control
procedures and improved audit results. Proven ability to establish good working relationships
with diverse vendors and service providers.
JD Edwards, AS400, Microsoft Office Suites, Lotus Notes, Open Text, Image Now, RealVision
Imaging, Image Capture Center, and Cost Point, Deltek, and Citrix. Technical training skills.
AMERICAN WATER, Cherry Hill, NJ 2001 to 2014
Accounts Payable Specialist
Reviewed, sorted and matched invoices, (2000+), uploaded 100+ invoices from e-mail and faxes
from vendors into enterprise system. Prepared invoices for electronic filing into Open Text
system indexed invoices in SAP and routed out to Business Partners for review/approval for
• Processed expenses/statements on a monthly basis for management review.
• Processed payment adjustments, voids and stop payment of checks and refunded
customer checks as needed while maintain vendor files.
• Reviewed payment terms to ensure discounts were taken, maintained vendor files and
historic data, answered internal and external customer inquiries, and monitored accounts
to ensure payments were up-to-date.
• Ensured strict adherence to SOX compliance policies for
• Identified and suggested implementation of process and system enhancements to
continuously improve operations.
• Provided information and addressed and resolved any issues for internal and external
• Trained new employees and consultants, and prepared training material for references.
MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL, Mt. Laurel, NJ 2000 to 2001
Assisted with the audits of 18 car wash locations in Texas to meet compliance.
2. ANNE PAOLINI
856-663-7161 (H) ● Linkedin ● email@example.com
Verified daily deposits, reconciled bank statements and formulated itemized reports based on
information collected from the various locations.
• Processed manual credit card purchases to receive payment from the prospective
• Provided Controller with information to prepare monthly and quarterly statements with
overage and shortage reports.
COPELCO CAPITAL CORPORATIONS, Mt. Laurel, NJ 1988 to 2000
Cash Administration Specialist / Accounts Receivable, (1993 to 2000)
Balanced exchange accounts, posted cash, lock boxes, recorded deposits and reviewed leases for
bookings, re-bookings and closings.
• Reconciled unapplied cash, transmitted ACH’s to the bank, printed checks to be sent to
vendors, and researched checks that were returned.
Tax Clerk, Collections and Customer Service, (1990 to 1993)
Verified sales tax on leases, and confirmed monies were paid at the end of term. Checked
incoming and outgoing exception certificates, and filed sales tax returns along with the
• Prepared business licenses for all states and completion of monthly general analysis and
• Input 1099 information, maintained W-9’s when necessary and tracked the proper return
of forms for leases.
Accounts Payable, (1988 to 1990)
Responsible for completing payments and controling expenses by receiving, processing,
verifying, and reconciling invoices. Posted journal entries, and processed expediture reports for
management reporting and review.
HIP OF NEW JERSEY, INC., Medford NJ 1985 to 1988
Accounting Office Assistant
HUDSON CITY SAVINGS BANK, Cherry Hill, NJ 1980 to 1985
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Delighting Customers Training at American given by Rockwell University, Sales & Use Tax
Seminar, (2008) at American Water by their tax department.
Technical Skills: Excel Tips and Tricks, (2010), Excel Cool Functions, (2008), Intermediate