1. ANGELA EVANS-EVANS
38-13 Revere Road (610)623-0423
Drexel Hill, PA 19026 email@example.com
Accounting professional with over 20 years of proven experience in achieving results within financial
communities with emphasis on managing projects, variance analysis and organizing information. Strengths
include tenacity, working with a team and goal oriented. Able to interact with diverse levels of the organization
and offer collaborative support.
Presby’s Inspired Life, Lafayette Hill, PA 2012- present
• Run financial statements for assigned communities, critically review property financial information,
create journal entries as necessary and report in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with
industry and generally accepted accounting standards.
• Critically review and analyze transactions to ensure they are properly recorded, appropriate and
consistent with established budgets and policies.
• Assist with annual budget process.
• Work with HUD managers and other community personnel as needed when they have questions.
Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Complete bank reconciliations monthly for all cash and investment accounts for assigned communities.
• Maintain balance sheet work papers that support all account balance on a monthly basis.
• Assist with monitoring and execution of accounting operations in areas such as accounts payable and
Keystone Mercy Health Plan, Philadelphia, PA 2007- 2011
• Prepare and enter journal entries into a PeopleSoft based accounting system.
• Perform analysis of general ledger accounts and budget variances.
• Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements.
• Prepare and maintain financial schedules and worksheets for year-end audit.
• Developed and implemented process improvement strategies.
Capital Analyst, Incorporated; Radnor, PA 2000-2007
• Recorded entries for daily cash receipts, payroll, taxes, commissions and general entries.
• Monthly preparation of trial balances averaging $50 million dollars.
• Prepared monthly financial statement summary reports.
• Processed electronic transfers for commissions.
• Prepared monthly bank reconciliations.
• Assisted with year end close and annual financial statements.
• Maintained schedules and worksheets for payroll taxes, monthly closing and audit.
• Maintained direct deposits information for Back Office System.
• Processed and distribute monthly reports to senior management.
• Focus reporting preparation.
Mercy Douglas Human Services Affiliates, Philadelphia, PA 1993-2000
Site Manager 1999-2000
• Managed a West Philadelphia site for senior citizens.
• Oversaw monthly inspection of senior units.
• Coordinated activities and field trips for seniors.
• Administered the rent collection schedule.
• Managed a staff of 6.
Accounting Supervisor 1999-2000
• Supervised the accounting for 5 housing sites.
• Managed the accounts payable, accounts receivable, collection of rent schedules.
2. Staff Accountant 1993-1999
• Supervised student interns, monitored performance and accuracy of assigned work.
• Generated HUD accounting reports for cash disbursements, cash receipts and tenant rent activities.
• Prepared and maintained budgets for 8 HUD operated companies.
• Reconciled accounts payable and accounts and accounts receivable to the general ledger.
• Investigated and resolved discrepancies with department personnel.
• Reconciled monthly bank statements with 21 separate accounts.
• Calculated tenant account reconciliations and issued statements for deposit refunds.
• Researched and reconciled account variances
• Prepared financial statements and detailed analysis.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, BBA-Accounting
Philadelphia High School for Girls, Philadelphia, PA, Diploma – Cum Laude
Microsoft Office Applications, PeopleSoft 8.9, MAS90, Peachtree, Oracle Database, Great Plains