1. Andrea LaRock
firstname.lastname@example.org 2407 Lomitas Ave #5, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 (707)396-8120
Currently I am a Logistics Analyst for a multi-million dollar manufacturing company in Sonoma County,
CA. Over the last 9 years, I’ve developed, from the ground up, a full-service Logistics Department in this
rapid-growth manufacturing company.
I have expertise in domestic & international logistics, freight management, transportation management,
ocean freight, supply chain solutions, project management and door to door custom logistics organization.
I also have experience in office management, customer care, sales management, team leadership,
coaching and mentoring. I have proven my dependability and initiative in exceeding the expectations of
both internal and external customers.
SUMMARY OF ACHIEVEMENTS -
• Wrote and assembled an 80 page manual detailing all departmental procedures, standards and
definitions for logistics/operations department.
• Created many detailed organizational systems to make daily work flow easier for all employees.
• Increased profit margins with our company for the freight department from single digits to 30% of
company profits. Accomplished by:
o Negotiating discounts & facilitating competition
o Lowering freight rates with preferred vendors
o Creating formulas and standards to increase accuracy of quotes
o Designing mail merge defaults to reduce and eliminate costly errors
• Increased customer service capabilities to our clients to provide added value to their overall
experience, making them happier with our comprehensive full service Logistics package.
• Managed & directed the work flow between warehouse and shipping managers on a day to day
basis, communicating closely with the clients, sales team, managing timelines and labor flow to
meet all needs.
2. Andrea LaRock
• • •
All of these have been reached by having a comprehensive grasp from start to finish, of our process
envisioning how projects work from inception to execution.
ICON Design & Display| Santa Rosa, CA
Logistics Analyst May 2006- Present
• Importing freight from our overseas factories into the US, including handling all customs
documentation and working with our international customs brokers.
• Communicating with our clients to determine their logistics needs start to finish.
• Managing transit times and costing to hundreds of distribution centers, as well as providing
• Establishing procedures, and creating forms, documents and databases used to expedite
tasks with the most accuracy in the least amount of time.
• Designing the pallets we use to ship our displays as well as calculating the optimal loading
patterns (in the freight trailers) based on how where and what the customer is shipping.
Factors include maintaining the structural integrity of the product while keeping costs down as
efficiently as possible.
• Invoicing of freight charges to our customers, as well as entering and tracking purchase
orders and expenses for all freight.
• Accounting reports provided monthly detailing all freight, production and R&D costs as well as
tracking specific project costs.
• Training of employees to work in shipping & logistics
• Experience working with range of warehouses, wineries, and beverage distributors.
• Handling of day to day shipping and receiving of R&D and production samples and print
proofs as well as hardware, stain samples and other small parcels both inbound and
Instrument Technology Corporation | Cotati, CA
Office Manager January 2004-May 2006
CPI International | Santa Rosa, CA
3. Andrea LaRock
• • •
Customer Service Manager December 2001-December 2003
AT&T Wireless/Cingular Wireless | Santa Rosa, CA
Technical Support/ Customer Service August 2000-November 2001
Expert in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
CMS, Sales Force, File Maker Pro, QuickBooks
FedEx Ship Manager, FedEx Desktop Tools, FedEx.com & UPS World Ship
YRC Freight, ABF Freight, & USF Reddaway Online Tools
Advanced in Gimp, Photoshop, photo editing & graphics design software.
Christian Liberty Academy
June 1992 High School Diploma
Monroe Community College
July 1995 Art & English Concentration
Santa Rosa Junior College
August 2007 - 2010 Music, Psychology, Anthropology
Friend: Tracey Rolandelli/ Rolandelli Design/ (510) 599-0002/ email@example.com
Former Co-Worker: Lupe Pulido-McLelland/Marmot/ (707)328-7978 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Associate: Clay Sagun/ USF Reddaway/ (510)351-1912/ email@example.com