1. Andrea Carolina Herrera Garcia
1407 Bernard St. Apt 1015 215-500-3852
Denton, Texas firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
Enthusiastic, organized, and collaborative team leader. Committed to fostering a positive work environment within
all levels of the organization by engaging in active listening, developing interpersonal relationships and highlighting
the importance of trust and respect. Seeking a full time position to strengthen current abilities and help build upon
● Active listener | Analysis/Reasoning | Creative Thinking | Decision Making | Coaching/Mentoring |
Accountable | Attention to detail | Customer Focus | Ethics and Integrity | Stress Tolerance | Planning &
● Multitask | Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
● Fluent in both written and spoken Spanish and English
BBA Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management Cumulative GPA: 3.35/4
University of North Texas, Denton, TX
Expected Graduation Date: Dec. 2015
LEADERSHIP AND HONORS
Member, UNICEF Fall 2014
Member, International Dean List Society Fall 2012 - Present
Dean’s List Fall 2012,Spring 2014, Spring 2015
Member, Society for Human Resource Management Fall 2015
Related Courses: Compensation and Benefits, Recruiting, Business Ethics & Social Responsibilities, Legal Aspects
of Employment, Organizational Behavior, Workplace Health & Safety, and Leadership.
VERDE CATERING SERVICE, Denton, TX. Fall 2011-Fall 2014
High attention to detail, timeliness of preparation, and stress tolerant behavior. Punctuality, organization, and
breaking down events were main responsibilities.
● Prepared and set up food on campus catered events ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
● Provide excellent customer service every weekend during catering event while serving food to increase
profit for the company.
SPANISH TUTORING, Denton, TX. Spring 2014-Fall 2014
One of the main skills needed for this job is to be patient and understanding the difficulties about learning another
language. Also, the importance of communicating well with students helps build their confidence.
● Helped students three times a week in understanding the material more clearly in order for them to
ultimately achieve a higher grade.
● Assist in assignment completion while allowing the student to expand their knowledge.
RETAIL, Denton, TX. Fall 2015-Present
Cashier and Barista
The job requires excellent customer service skills, ability to multitask and handle large amounts of cash flow.
Requires practical time management skills and successfulteamwork.
● Assist overone hundred customers on a daily basis to fulfill their needs.
● Contribute to team effort by completing related results as needed on a daily basis.
● Help customers with selecting products and offering advice or suggestions.
● Process payments by totaling purchases,cash,or other credit cards.