18/3A New Colony No.3 Birla Nagar Gwalior Pin 474004
Contact: +91-8953990212 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager Product Planning & Development Truck & Bus
Seeking challenging assignments in Automobile & related industry
• Diligent & result oriented Mechanical Engineer cum Manager with an experience of 6.5 years of experience in
the area of New Product Development & Quality Assurance .
• Ability to conceptualize the Planning for the product development on time with careful & sophisticated quality
control measures in compliance to the specified standards while performing root-cause analysis to prevent any
Delay & defective issues.
• Exposure in Product Planning & Management such as Time Plan finalization, engineering coordination,
Planning, Monitoring overall project from end to end.
• Possess Knowledge of Part Development.
• Knowledge of Quality Systems, SAP & PLM.
Key Area of Expertise
• Managing Overall Project from scratch to delivery.
• Possess in-depth technical knowledge on technical aspects like drawings, automation & process used in plants.
• Evaluating criticality in the Project to make sure timely delivery of product.
• A good understanding of Quality Process related to Automobile industry.
Working with Tata Motors Limited since July 2008.
Worked as Quality Lead for MCV/ICV vehicles for New Product Development from July 2008 to September
Working as Manager on Product Planning & Development from September 2012 to till date.
• Experience in dealing with new product development for complete life cycle.
• Monitoring & adherence of process as per established gate way process.
• Responsible for resolution of any issue related to design, process & quality during product life cycle.
• Worked as a Manager in Product Development in Trucks MCV & HCV.
• Worked as a Manager in Product Development in CNG Bus of different configuration
• Responsible for cost of the poor Quality, monitoring warranty cost, & associated with various cost reduction
• Kaizen exercise on different line to reduce cycle time & operator fatigue.
• Monitoring & adherence of process as per TS16949 for MCV/HCV chassis.
• Introduction BSIII /BSIV norms successfully.
• Managed more than 30 project & introduced successfully with end to end management.
• Achieve Daily and Monthly Production Targets on day to day basis with required Quality specifications & cost.
• Direct cost reduction of 20.Lakh each year.
• Achieved highest Quality Index target in MCV/HCV.
• Achieved lowest vehicle PDI in Export vehicle.
• Introduction more than 30 variant of commercial vehicle of various segment.
• Continues improvement of all suppliers related to Chassis line.
• Reduction of warranty of chassis item at lowest level Rs/vehicle.
• Continuous improvements in quality and reduce the rejection and rework.
• Completed three six sigma project.
Operating Systems Windows XP,
Applications MS Office, SAP, PLM.
• 3 days Program on Project Management.
• Business Acumen.
• Product Life Cycle Management (PLM).
• Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Finance, Change Mgmt & Safety.
• Interpersonal Effectiveness.
Date of Birth: 15th
References: Available on Request
Examination Year Board/University Percentage/CGPA
B.E. (Mechanical) 2008 SGSITS, Indore 74.34
Class XII 2002 MP Board 69.9
Class X 2000 MP Board 82.9