Mobile: +97150 8273270
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly motivated and driven accounts manager with 18 years’ experience in top level business
environments, developing and implementing accounting / financial systems, strategies,processes
and controls, best practices; cost-reduction and automation, an excellent communicator with a
can-do approach to problem solving and resolution.
- Knowledge of IAS/IFRS/GAAP/SOX - Monthly Finalization of Accounts
- ERP SAP – BPO in FICO implementation - Developing Robust Financial Process
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting - Asset Management & Capitalization
- Consolidations & Month End Process - Financial Analysis
- Internal & External audit - Time management
- BRF has designated as consultant in Sep 2015 till date
Achievements in Federal Foods:
- Promoted as Accountants Manager in April 2011
- Promoted as Chief Accountant in May 2007
- Appointed as Financial analyst in Oct 2004
FederalFoods wasa distributor of BRF in UAE(with branch offices in 5 states) & Qatar,involved
in import, export, marketing & distribution of frozen chicken and chicken products with the well
renowned brand name of Sadia, also business partner of international brands such as “ Halwani
(from Saudi Arab confectionary products), & Pinar ( Dairy products from Turkey), an average
turnover of AED 100 million p/m, staff strength of 430 in UAE.
BRF (Brazil Foods is the 7th
largest food processing public company in the world with offices
around the globe and has been cited many times in Forbes list of the world 100 most innovative
Led finance team of 13 encompassing controllership, business operation and decision support.
Provided financial management reports to CFO and CEO, attending monthly financial review
with executive committee meetings.
As Accounting Consultant:
- Led the SAP implementation projects in UAE and Qatar
- Perform analysis of trends and variances in business performance
- Interacting with cross functional peers on a frequent basis
- Synthesize and present results, observations & recommendations to managers, team
members and/or cross functional peers
- Review routine financial activities for various lines of business including journal entries and
account reconciliation etc.
BRF Global SAP Implementation
As part of integration with Brazil ERP system, in Sep 2015 Federal Foods has replaced
the existing SAP with BRF global SAP,during implementation , played a leading role in
change over, by
- Confirming the each process by signing Blue print.
- Identifying the Gaps of the process between BRF SAP and FF SAP process.
- Fine tune the mirroring of Federal Food chart of account with BRF chart of account
to go along with BRF financial community.
- Analysis of impact of each transaction and gap on FF processes
- Mapping each processes of both the systems
- Training of new process and transactions codes (T-Codes)
- Supervision of reconciliation and upload of each head of account in BRF Global
- Validation of data uploaded in global SAP
BRF has acquired complete Federal Foods (Dubai, Qatar,& Oman) in 2013, as Accounts
Manager was responsible:
- For transparency in the process of Due diligence
- To understand the new processes and implement the BRF policies
- As per the BRF concept, functionally separating the Accounts department into two
branches as “Controlling” and “Finance” to have more focus on each area.
- To understand the concept of Cost Centre and the link between GL & Cost Centre
- Mirroring of Federal Foods chart of accounts and BRF chart of accounts
- Successfully implemented the BRF reporting system, along with the time deadlines
- Coordination with Brazil for consolidation of financial results through BRF MEA
SAP Implementation in Federal Foods
Federal Foods has implemented first time SAP in 2012, played a vital role in
implementation as BPO (Business Process Owner) of FICO (Finance & Controlling &
HR modules, responsible for :
- To design the new process as required in SAP to transform from previous system of
Great Plain Dynamics (GPD)
- To confirm the Blue Prints of all process
- Actively participated in designing the approval hierarchy in SAP System
- Actively participated in designing the HR process in HR module of SAP
- Design the role of each FICO team member in SAP
- Design the A4 size cheque for payments
- Design the format of channel wise profitability report named as COPA (Controlling
and Profitability Analysis) and set the standards for the allocation of common
expenses as per the management policy.
- Training of new process and transactions codes (T-Codes)
- Supervision of reconciliation and upload of each head of account in SAP from GPD.
- Validation of data uploaded in SAP
Position held: Accounts Manager Federal Foods LLC
As Accounts Manager:
Reporting to Regional CFO, coordinating with Brazil for consolidation of accounts in Brazil H.O.
responsible for the overall supervision of the following functions:
- Finalization and consolidation of regional accounts of UAE,QATAR and Oman
- Responsible for the supervision of monthly payroll
- Responsible for the verification and confirmation of EOSB (End of service benefits-
Gratuity) computation and reconciliation as per UAE Labor Law.
- Supervision of Leave Salary (Vacation pay) computation
- Supervision of payroll allowances and deduction.
- Responsible for the approval of employee advances
- Reviewing schedules/reconciliation (cost/ revenue & Balance Sheet) and taking
corrective actions wherever required.
- Responsible for reporting to BRF in specific reporting formats based on cost center
- One of the authorized signatory of bank panel with no limit of BRF payment and trade
- Good practicing hand on Budgeting.
- Liaising with the internal auditor and implementing the suggestion
- Developing and implementing the internal controls across the finance functions as per
the company guidelines and policies.
- Super vision of month end closing activities
- Ensuring proper recording of prepaid, accrual & provisions
- Developed the procurement cycle and responsible for the approval of all kind of POs
- Responsible for, Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and Annual financial statements.
- Preparing consolidated monthly MIS Reports and fortnightly Flash report for all
divisions showing monthly and year to date variations from the budgeted figures.
- Implementation of effective financial and operational controls asper the policies of the
- Verification of all payments, ensuring all the standards and controls are followed.
- Verification of trade finance documents.
- Preparation of annual consolidated accounts, Attending Internal auditors from Brazil
and Statutory auditors (one of the world’s top Audit firm E&Y) and finalization of
accounts adherence to local accounting practices and laws along with international
Position held: ChiefAccountant Federal Foods LLC
Reporting to Finance Director
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budget execution reports
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
- Supervision the day-to-day operation of the accounting
- Preparation of annual consolidated accounts
- Responsible for preparing the variance report comparing actual and budgets
- Attending statutory auditors (one of the world’s top Audit firm E&Y) and finalization
of accounts adherence to local accounting practices and laws along with international
Position held: Financial Analyst Federal Foods LLC
Reporting to Finance Manager
- Conduct comparative business studies on past and current performance of company.
- Identify trends in terms of revenue and expenses,advise and recommend actions to the
- Participate in compensation management, monthly incentive compensation
computations and payments. Provide financial and analytical support for the incentive
compensation accounting and forecasting processes
- Assist in the budget & reforecast process
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
Job Profile: La Gaufrette L.L.C. – Dubaï
Chain of Restaurants – Six Outlets and sisterconcern of Capitol Hotel Group of Companies
Position held: ChiefAccountant
Reporting to Partners
- Heading the accounts department of La Gaufrette co.
- Responsible for computation of monthly payroll.
- Responsible for calculation of leave salary (vacation salary)
- Responsible for the calculation of EOSB (End of service benefits as per UAE Labor
- Responsible for the verification and computation of overtime pay
- Responsible for the computations of different type of allowances
- Responsible for the consolidation of 6 out lets
- Responsible for cash reconciliation with KOTs (Kitchen Order Token) and cash
machine records on daily basis
- Responsible for the preparation and finalization of accounts.
- Weekly and monthly cash flow projections.
- Product costing.
- Fixed assets control and inventory management
- Supervision and control of accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Preparation of annual consolidated accounts, Attending Statutory auditors and
finalization of accounts adherence to local accounting practices and laws along with
international accounting standards.
Job Profile: Zarak Textiles Mills Limited - Karachi,Pakistan
Position held: Assistant Finance Manager – 1996 to 1998
Reporting to G.M. Finance
- Prepares Budget & forecast
- Responsible for preparation of monthly cash flow projection
- Comparison of Actual results and Budget on monthly basis
- Preparation of Monthly, Half yearly and Annual financial statements
- Analysis of product wise and customer wise sales, which helps the management in targeting
healthy sales and to concentrate in weak areas.
- Aging analysis and follow up of accounts Receivable
- Attending external auditors and finalization of accounts in accordance with international
Job Profile: S. M. Rehan & Co. Chartered Accountants - Karachi,Pakistan
Position held: Assistant Manager Audit – 1994 to 1996
Reporting to Partners
- Responsible to prepare statutory accounts and ensure that the financial reporting requirements
are fulfilled as per IFRS & IAS.
- Understanding and testing internal control systems of the clients. Offering recommendation
for any weakness noted
- Provided guidelines and coaching to junior members of the team. Delegating and reviewing
their work in a structured format
- Time management to meet the audit deadlines on multiple audit engagements
- Finalize – Audit special assignments of the leading Companies of Pakistan.
Masters in Business Administration (major in Finance) in 1996.
Bachelor of Science from University of Karachi,Pakistan in 1988
- Kanwer Furqan Ali & Co. Chartered Accountants – Karachi,Pakistan
- Successfully completed mandatory Training period of five years as prescribed by the Institute
of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan during training period worked in various capacities and
gained experience in the following fields:
- Application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International
Accounting Standards (IAS)
- Accountancy / Auditing
- Maintenance of Books of Accountants &Preparation of Financial Statements
- Practice Company law with Joint Stock Companies
- Preparation of Feasibility Report
- Carried out annual and special audits of various types of Industries as follows:
- Sugar / Leather / Textiles / Duty Free Shop / Inspection Services / Packaging / Ghee Industry