Presented by Natasha Hill & Amaad Qureshi
In this session, we will be covering the techniques of estimating Epics, Features and User Stories on an Agile project and then of creating iteration and release plans from these artefacts.
1. Why traditional estimation approaches fail
2. What makes a good Agile Estimating and Planning approach.
3. Story points vs. Ideal Days
4. Estimating product backlog items with Planning Poker
5. Iteration planning - looking ahead and estimating no more than a few week ahead.
6. Release planning - creating a longer term plan, typically looking ahead, 3-6 months